Lets not be too downhearted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not be too downhearted...

Ramage, Cerny and Helguson have signed new one year deals.

:drunk:

What are we supposed to feel then?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      What are we supposed to feel then?
      cheer up ffs ramage is class

Comment

Whats the rush?
        None as I can see!
        oh hang on, Norwich have signed a few so its all panic!!
        dear me!!

Comment

Don't worry boys Hulsey will hit 15 nxt season <3

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Whats the rush?
            None as I can see!
            oh hang on, Norwich have signed a few so its all panic!!
            dear me!!
            no parade , tickets going up big time, no players bought,

cant really expect us to be running around loftus road naked sword fighting

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post

Don't worry mate twrangers is on his own.

We have paid for a premiership product with championship players -4 kenny, tarbs, faurlin, Smith
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post

No parade = No big deal!
                tickets going up big time = What did you expect?
                no players bought = repeat, whats the rush? None! Patience is a virtue.

Comment

No parade = No big deal!

Comment

No parade = No big deal!
                    so we should just expect and welcome the ludicrous increase in season tickets? more expensive than majority of clubs in prem,albeit apart from the top teams(pay gd £ to see gd product).

no signings yet,other teams signing players for fees & out of contract players n we have already missed out on 2 of warnocks targets just cos the board are to tight to release any funds to do so.

youre very good at the club spin so no doubt you could share some light on these issues. ta.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      so we should just expect and welcome the ludicrous increase in season tickets? more expensive than majority of clubs in prem,albeit apart from the top teams(pay gd £ to see gd product).

no signings yet,other teams signing players for fees & out of contract players n we have already missed out on 2 of warnocks targets just cos the board are to tight to release any funds to do so.

youre very good at the club spin so no doubt you could share some light on these issues. ta.
                      Club spin?? eh? Why is it when someone has views that differ from the majority here that they are accused of working for the club, being a spin doctor, or somehow connected to the club? Just my personal views, thats all it is.
                      You seem to know more than me actually - how do you know they are being too tight to release funds? You dont. No one knows for sure whats going on backstage. It could be other issues or you might be correct. No one knows!

Comment

The sole reason we went up last season was the addition of players Neil wanted, the board at the time backed the manager and we all know the result.

So far it has been blatantly obvious that Briatore does not want to back Warnock. Danny Graham, CMS and now Routledge look to have turned us down due to lack of funds provided.

To those that say what's the rush, Norwich and Swansea, our 2 main rivals for relegation have both strengthened, we, if Routledge doesn't sign have been weakened.

You may be provided right and we will sign new players in the future but it certainly doesn't look like it at the moment, with Ramage, HH and Cerny all signing new deals. Pre-season starts shortly and Neil has already said he wants new players in place for the start of pre-season.
                        :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                        X