Not so sure about Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plot thickens...

Tweet from the Chief Writer of the Northern Echo (re-tweeted by our dear friend Goddard, which is how I saw it)

"QPR still interested in Routledge - deal almost done. Wrangling over possible pay off from #NUFC though which could still complicate things"

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
      The plot thickens...

Tweet from the Chief Writer of the Northern Echo (re-tweeted by our dear friend Goddard, which is how I saw it)

"QPR still interested in Routledge - deal almost done. Wrangling over possible pay off from #NUFC though which could still complicate things"
      This is reported in their paper as well. Seems the stumbling block is Newcastle, not us or WR.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Latest 2 hours ago Northern Echo/NewsNowQPR....

Quote:

Newcastle to lose two of their fringe players with Birmingham poised to table an offer for Danny Guthrie and Wayne Routledge expected to complete a move to QPR despite reports suggesting the London club have dropped their interest in the winger.

Having spent the second half of last season on loan at Loftus Road, Routledge had been expected to complete a permanent return to QPR as soon as the London club won the Championship title.

That did not happen, and reports emanating from London yesterday suggested Rangers boss Neil Warnock had ended his pursuit of the 26-year-old.

The Northern Echo understands that is not the case, with a deal between QPR and Routledge’s representatives all but agreed.

However, the move is being held up by the terms of the winger’s departure from St James’ Park, with a dispute over a potential pay off complicating matters.

Provided the current impasse is resolved, Routledge is still expected to be a QPR player before the Newcastle squad report for the start of pre-season training on July 4.

Comment

ssn reported the deal fell through becase routledge didnt want it to happen hence him being placed on transfer list, sounds like hes looking for more money to me

Comment

routledge can fc uk right off the c@nt.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Won't leave Newcastle unless he gets a pay-off according to The Times.

Why change the habbit of a lifetime Wayne......

Comment

Yes, but it appears he has agreed terms with Rangers and wants to play here.

I have seen him score a couple of great goals bursting through the middle for Rangers. I hope he signs if the terms are fair for the club.
                Last edited by Hoopla73; 25-06-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X