Re Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Routledge

Seems to me that some people on here owe me an apology, on the 10th of about Routledge wanting more wages and was off
    Last edited by Stevesuperhoops; 02-08-2011, 01:10 PM.

Fair play, we should all have known when Pete said done deal and put up his "cheers" emocon, it normally only means one thing...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Fair play, we should all have known when Pete said done deal and put up his "cheers" emocon, it normally only means one thing...
      Exactly,talking through his #### again,but will he learn from this,NO,in fact he will probably go on about another " done deal" before the end of the summer and remind everyone that he was right last summer when he said LeonClarke! Was a "done deal"

Comment

Its not as if Routledge has signed for a another team, he might still be announced on July 1st as our player
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...003153,00.html

Comment

Owe an apology? That's one of the funniest posts for a while. Slightly self-important too.

Good luck with getting those. Not that I ever questioned it, by the way, but you'd never have gotten one from me if I had, purely because the story sounded ridiculous, whether it's true or not.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Owe an apology? That's one of the funniest posts for a while. Slightly self-important too.

Good luck with getting those. Not that I ever questioned it, by the way, but you'd never have gotten one from me if I had, purely because the story sounded ridiculous, whether it's true or not.

Comment

from that dell boy it sounds like we are trying to renegotiate the deal and see if we can get him on the cheap - a classic case of brilliant business if it comes off, less brilliant if he goes to swansea...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops
                  Perhaps Pete should work in the Club shop might get better info LOL
                  :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:: drunk::drunk:

Comment

with Bernie having short arms and long pockets and Neil Warnock being a Yorkshireman i doubt we will pay over the odds for anyone..
                    this could be a blessing in disguise long term as the market is out of all proportion and these players dont merit 50 k a week..
                    and we dont want to be lumbered with donkeys on long contracts..
                    but it might be a risky stratgegy if we are left short of quality..
                    as long as Warnock is in charge we should be ok..
                    he might even like running a tight ship..
                    there is even less pressure on him that way..
                    good job he is canny!
                    http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Excellent! Things are looking up.... we can now say that about 0.003% of the "scoops" posted on this board are true and factual with a mere 99.007% being bullshine.

Comment

Working...
                      X