No announcement yet.

Is this the new kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would prefer thicker hoops, but I'm happy to pay the price of thinner ones if the shirt is clean and simple rather than the garish cheap-looking dross that Lotto have given us and that some people on here seem to clamour for.

Like the collar in that pic too.

At the end of the day though a horrible sponsor will wreck even the nicest shirt, just look at Tottenham's new one.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
      Yeah, terrible. A blue and white hooped shirt with no fiddly bits or silly trim. That'd be awful. Like a throw back to the appalling shirts of the 60s and 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
        Which way round is the red and white halves is it white then red or red then white?
        If you read the post, it says QUARTERS.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          If you read the post, it says QUARTERS.
          and if you read my post am asking which way round it is? does it go red then white, maybe i missed in the top half of the quarters

Comment

simon - just get on and design it

Comment

Comment

Would look good.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well done, not sure how the sponsor will look on the first. Take away the red lined triangle on the second. and take away the blue triangle on the third and replace it with a couple of blue hoops.

Cheers mate, you are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                    Well done, not sure how the sponsor will look on the first. Take away the red lined triangle on the second. and take away the blue triangle on the third and replace it with a couple of blue hoops.

Cheers mate, you are pretty good.
                    From what i have been told and this is not ITK but the triangles will be on both away and 3rd kit as is a standard for all lotto kits this year

Comment

Here we go this is what i have been told is the new kit well a close version of anyway

Comment

They look nice. Not a big fan of the orange though, looks like we've been tangoed...or worse, copying the fake hoops from a year or two ago.

We need the Dennis the menace hoops back! The perfect QPR away kit.

Comment

Here we go this is what i have been told is the new kit well a close version of anyway

I like them, even the orange one!!!

Comment

If they are the kits for next season, then they ain't too bad, I like them.
                            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------
                            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Working...
                            X