Barnet striker-John O Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnet striker-John O Flynn

Scored 18 goals for Barnet last season.I heard we were looking at him and are"making enquiries".

I dont suppose this will have the rest of the CCC quaking in their boots but at least he is a forward!

Comment

5 year deal?
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

hes nothing special scored on averge 1 every 2 games. Hes 26 so not exactly a prospect, 5ft9 so not a target man that we need.
        We need better really.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          hes nothing special scored on averge 1 every 2 games. Hes 26 so not exactly a prospect, 5ft9 so not a target man that we need.
          We need better really.
          Seen him play then? Or got a barnet fan mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            Seen him play then? Or got a barnet fan mate?
            his scoring level isnt great though is it for league 2 level? put him in the championship he would struggle to get 10 goals a season.

Comment

I would say that a 5ft 9 in striker is what we need, Helguson and Blackstock can play the target man role, we need someone to play off them.

Comment

a bit of info

a bit of inside info .................we have had him watched...hes aged in his middle twenties,,,,his great strength is his desire and passion,,,he may well be a good aquasition because hes sort of another agymang his never say die
                attitude gets him loved by the fans hell chase every ball
                hes a bit of a late developer really.....hes one of those players who always improving...valuation at about 500 000 so worth a punt.....he could be good along side simon cox.......dont be surprised to see us get this player and balanta goes to them for a seasons loan...but dont worry balanta wont be sold at any price eventually balanta will become a great player but might need another loan season out to develop

Comment

Working...
                X