In Memory of my friend Paul Farley AKA Queenie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory of my friend Paul Farley AKA Queenie

I have posted my own thoughts and memories of the late Paul Farley AKA Queenie, in the relevant 'QPR Memorials' section on this Board, so please drop in for a few minutes to remember the man if you knew him, or to appreciate the loss his passing will have on our great club.

I have also set up a tribute page on Facebook 'Paul Farley - Rangers Through And Through' which is open to all at https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...00620156650210

RIP. Paul Farley 1966-2011

A real shock.
    I now realise I DO know him, didn't always see eye to eye with him to say the least, but he was an ever-present fan whose absence will be very noticeable.
    Didn't seem ill or anything at the end of the season -- it must have all been very sudden.
    RIP.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

A massive shock to me as spoke to him at games nearly every week,he was QPR through and through and he'll be a great loss to the QPR family.

RIP Paul

Comment

Fred Hoops ...... I have just read your tribute to Paul on facebook and found it truly moving. I got to know Paul from seeing him when he used to come to watch the youth games on a Saturday morning at Harlington, he was such a genuinely likeable person and always a fountain of knowledge on QPR. I also used to bump into Paul outside the box office either before or after a game and have a quick chat. I didn't know him all that well though and your tribute filled in a lot about him that I didn't know. I was very shocked and sad when I heard the awful news that Paul had passed away and at such a young age. He was a lovely guy and will be so missed by his family and friends.
        Rest in peace Paul.

Comment

Working...
        X