How many games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many games...

Does a player have to play in to be granted club legend status? kind of like be a pro on Fifa.

Seeing as Adel's pretty close to the 100 mark, five games away or so I've been informed, will he qualify any time soon? to my mind best player at Loftus Road since that hungarian bloke.

if he sticks around for another 100 or so then he might qualify.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That's more than Ferdinand. If he stays and does alright in the prem then he def will be in my books. But def won't forget him in a hurry, whatever happens.

Comment

think he'll always divide the opion of the fans. Not sure if he'll ever reach Legend status. Les was always positive about QPR. Adel seems to be one of the new breed - in it for fame rather than club. While he's with us I'm happy, but he needs to show commitment to us rather than commitment to becoming a superstar footballer.

Comment

"The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

All together including loans he has had about 90 or 91 appearances but officially it's 43
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
            X