Nile Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Rubbish player with a poor attitude. We don't need another petulant child. The other one can get away with it because he's a brilliant player.

I have yet to see Ranger do anything worthwhile whilst at Newcastle Premier League or Championship.

QPR really need to be looking to buy som,e quality players, because the current squad is not up to Premier League standards. If it was, QPR would have won the Championship title with more than 100 points.

In recent seasons, I recall only Reading and Newcastle finishing in the top ten after winning the Championship title. And both won the title with ease. QPR managed less than 90 points. In some recent seasons that would have meant a 2nd or 3rd place finish.

Comment

would be really scraping the barrell if we signed him,pish poor talent,pish poor attitude!

Comment

Love to see some khunt threatten this dopey mug with a gun,live by the sword die by the sword and that.

Comment

An R of my acquaintance once did this (sort of) to Rio and would often do it (sort of) to Kevin G

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I have yet to see Ranger do anything worthwhile whilst at Newcastle Premier League or Championship.

QPR really need to be looking to buy som,e quality players, because the current squad is not up to Premier League standards. If it was, QPR would have won the Championship title with more than 100 points.

In recent seasons, I recall only Reading and Newcastle finishing in the top ten after winning the Championship title. And both won the title with ease. QPR managed less than 90 points. In some recent seasons that would have meant a 2nd or 3rd place finish.
            I truly believe that without that Fraulin crap we would have hit 100+ points
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
            X