Bircham says no bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bircham says no bothroyd

Birchams twitter is saying no to bothroyd as he wants 40k a week and sign on fee and we are capped at 20k but does say DJ for 1.2mill and Bullard on loan, will copy paste in a sec when get laptop on the go
    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

DJ would be a really good signing and hopefully he would take Troy Hewitt under his wing.

Comment

I'd settle for that. One proven in the prem, one not.

Re Boothroyd's signing on fee and wages request proves what I was saying the other day - at this level there is no such thing as a "free" transfer.

Comment

http://twitter.com/#!/marcbircham

marcbircham Marc Bircham
        @Moose_talkSPORT Jay B a def no as we have 20k a week wage cap and he wants 40k with a MASSIVE signing on Yes on DJ 1.2mill and Bullard loan

though it seems he is joking, my bad, i saw another twitter retweet the above but looking at his actual page it seems it was a joke? my bad for jumping the gun

marcbircham Marc Bircham
        @moose_talksport only joking mate don't know who were signing there the one I've read on rumours haha
        2 hours ago

Marc Bircham
        marcbircham Marc Bircham
        I'm only joking on them mate like I would ever tell you ha ha .. I was just sucking u right in ha ha ... I don't no who were signing???
        2 hours ago

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Feel like a muppet now as i saw that first tweet on my ipod when i woke up and posted on here before i went straight to Bircham's actual page, if you go there he mentions he knows nowt about the takeover, but who knows he could be double bluffing? I did think when i read it that he's playing with fire anouncing our signings what with the whole Sousa debacle!

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Don't worry Funge, you weren't to know. Cd be he was telling the truth then suddenly regretted it! The Bothroyd bit has the ring of truth. Who knows...?

Comment

Interesting re the wage cap:

Terry Hollingshead
              qprterry Terry Hollingshead
              @marcbircham you being serious that we have a £20k a week cap on players wages in the premier league?
              1 hour ago

in reply to ↑
              Marc Bircham
              @marcbircham Marc Bircham
              @qprterry no !!! There's players on more then that now ha ha

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Don't worry Funge, you weren't to know. Cd be he was telling the truth then suddenly regretted it! The Bothroyd bit has the ring of truth. Who knows...?
                yeah its sort of what we were expecting re these signings, we shall see i suppose!

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Birch knows he's in trouble for his tweet and is backtracking

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                    Birch knows he's in trouble for his tweet and is backtracking
                    Rookie mistake by him!!

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

you know if i were on 10k aweek n maRRIED to a model id have a lot better things to do with my time than posting 'im just about to eat some porridge then have a shat' on that ****ter thinghy!!......get a life ffs!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Bothroyd wouldn't get 40 grand a week at any club in the world. Birchams a plum
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          Bothroyd wouldn't get 40 grand a week at any club in the world. Birchams a plum
                          Erm - a plum? If you know the relationship between the two tweeters you realise it is banter and not to be taken seriously. Honestly, things read on twitter should never be seen as a reliable source because it is usually just inane drivel.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sorry I'm not a social networking fiend!
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Erm - a plum? If you know the relationship between the two tweeters you realise it is banter and not to be taken seriously. Honestly, things read on twitter should never be seen as a reliable source because it is usually just inane drivel.
                              Aye im not a big twitter fan, i have an account but rarely ever do anything on it but check out stuff thats happening though i do agree it is a pretty sad thing and gives famous people an even bigger ego trip!

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Working...
                              X