Taarabt: keep or sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
    Like Harry said in the week, teams dont sell their best playes, you dont see chelsea selling lampard and terry, or man utd selling rooney or vidic. Only thing is i dont think we would stand in his way IF a 'bigger' team came in for him.
    teams do sell their best players, man utd sold ronnie, he was on fire at the time.

Comment

keep him but ffs buy some decent players around him so he hasnt got to do it all single handed cos he cant take the pressure.

Comment

Keep him. I think he's the best chance of helping us staying up in the PL and I think this time next season his price tag will go up even more. After all, he was our best player last year, we shouldnt be wanting to get rid of our best players! We got make sure we keep him, Kenny and Faurlin. Teams will be focused on stopping Taarabt and that will give the rest of our players more time on the ball

Comment

100% keep him. Don't care what he says or how he acts off the pitch. I want to watch him play football for qpr....and he's bloody good at it

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Our chances of staying up would dip hugely if he left.
            Keep.
            I agree, although I wanted him to go the other day because of his disrespect to the club and his fellow team mates, he will be sorely missed if he was to leave.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              teams do sell their best players, man utd sold ronnie, he was on fire at the time.
              yes for silly money! 80million for one players is a joke just proves how far football has gone
              Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Working...
              X