gorrks leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gorrks leaving

im astonished to read a story from vital that gorrks is being loaned out to preston north end,i know he can be a little exposed sometimes but i think hes better than connolly,so if this deal is done i cant see howv we are benefiting i can see how we could loan out shittu,connolly ,or hall but not gorrks who i think is better than the other three,what do you guys think
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

If he were to be loaned out he could easily get a Championship club so I doubt he will go to PNE.

Comment

well

well I hope hes not going to be loaned out,but on vitalo it clearly states that if they can pay his wages then a loanj deal is on the cards,but does anybody know is vital a reliable source

More...

Comment

Unless we are bringing a couple of very good CBs in then I can't see Gorkss leaving on loan.

Ted can you paste the link?

Comment

Gorkss had a great season and our best centre half I would be gutted if he is loaned out when he is head and shoulders above shittu & ramage & hall

Comment

Vital success rate is worst than davesview

Comment

YEAH

i dont know how to paste the link,but if you punch QPR\VITAL it should take you to the site

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                i dont know how to paste the link,but if you punch QPR\VITAL it should take you to the site
                Ok will do, cheers.

Comment

thats total bollooox as if he would go to preston !if and its a big if he was loaned out it would be to one of the top end champoinship clubs!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Gorkss getting promoted to Premiership with the best defensive record in the league - heading to PNE? No way.

Comment

i

I find posting ****** very theraputic

More...

Comment

He was up there too creating and scoring the odd goal, no way should he be loaned out.
                        Vital we keep him is the only link to vital I care about.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

.....now the time has come gorkks has to go....cos him n connelly they're way to slow... im sorry now but the truth it must be said...he's leaving on a jet plane he wont play for qpr again he is off to leeds on loan.....he'll take with him lord shaun derry and maybe hogan eph...ra..im theyve served us well but just not up to it....we need better quality n class... to make our time in the premier last....thats why we must sign pirlo and joeeeeeeee!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

no proof, no story, come on ted, stick to poetry.

Comment

Working...
                            X