20 million for adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 million for adel

i think that if are going to sell him we should demand 20 million because ten million just isnt enough to replace him

also him bing sold could cost us our prem place losing 90 million pound a season,so what do you say fellow posters am i right or do we accept 12 million pound
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Ask for 15 mill and accept 12. Let him go, he doesn't want to be here, only want players that play for the badge.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

its

its very difficult ,i think we should treble his wages and get him to sign a new six year contract with a 50 million pound sell on clause because make no mistake if warnock had him under his wings for the next three seasons,he will be worth 50 million and would have scored 60 prem goals

More...

Comment

I agree.
        Selling our star player for £10-12million would not be good business.
        £20million seems to me, to be bang on the money for a player like Adel.

Plus, him playing for an old stick-in-the-mud like Alan Pardew, chances are that Adel would be back at Loftus Rd on loan by Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
          Ask for 15 mill and accept 12. Let him go, he doesn't want to be here, only want players that play for the badge.
          In today's greed driven world, there just wouldn't be enough players, we would end up playing five-a-sides if we only entertained players willing to "play for the badge."

Comment

Huh, "badge" what a load of crock..
            I suppose you buy into players kissing the badge nonsense, talk about naive...

Comment

oh

oh i see that this thread although six months old is still pretty much on the money,and theres still the same dilema

but if hes so intent on getting away i suppose we cant do much to keep him its a bit like dave seaman,he wanted out and that was that

More...

Comment

I love Adel and he is the most natrual talented footballer i have seen, but he has a mentality of a 10 year old as a result there is no gaurantee that he will make it. He has had 1 season at the 2 tier which he done well, if we get offered 12 million then to me thats over priced.

If he forfills his potential then he could be worth Messi millions but there is just as much chance that he will end up playing at a lower level.

I would hate to see him go but £12m sell
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

This lad and his advisors want out and have done all summer. He is not the type of personality that you would want around the place, if he didn't want to be there. Could be very disruptive, as someone said 12m sell him.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    i think that if are going to sell him we should demand 20 million because ten million just isnt enough to replace him

also him bing sold could cost us our prem place losing 90 million pound a season,so what do you say fellow posters am i right or do we accept 12 million pound
                    Think you're spot on ted. £20m minimum if Connor Wickham £13m and Downing £19m.Taarabt has age on his side and can only get better with the right manager behind him.

Comment

I read somewhere that Spud's sell-on cut was a whopping 40%. Dunno how true that is but it would irk me to see £several million going their way if we sold Adel.
                      Still, if he goes I'd take comfort that we got our money's worth out of him; I think he was massively integral to our promotion and that's virtually priceless.

Comment

I agree with you qprted. If Henderson goes to Liverpool for £20 million, then how can Taarabt be worth lower. Ok Henderson has a bit Premier League experience, but he certainly hasnt been consistent or even that great! It only took Carroll a handful of games for his price tag to rocket up by about £20million, and he didnt even play much due to injuries. So why cant we do the same with Taarabt. Like Warnock says, lets keep him untill Christmas, and let Taarabt go out there and chance his ambition to be at a big club. Its going to be a win win situation for us. His price tag will go up and he will be desperate to put in the performances to get noticed.
                        To say Taarabt doesnt play for the badge, what player at QPR does!? Not even Shaun Derry does! He may be professional, but if a good offer came in for him, that whole kissing of the badge business goes out the window and he will move on. Theres only few players at the club who love the club, Lee Cook comes to mind, but he wont get much of a look in now will he. Players play for money. Theres no loyalty in football these days

Comment

Like I said before: £14 mil - sell all day long.

He'll be back on loan by Christmas

Comment

Working...
                          X