No Longer Undecided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Longer Undecided

Was always probably renewing but who else has let all their morals and standards regarding our owners fly out of the window now the fixtures are out. Best start we could have asked for to get some points on the board, looks like warnock will still be employed come september. Man city last game of the season, hopefully they'll be on an exotic beach by then. Manure at home on my daughters birthday, hope they don't change it to the sunday but i bet they will. Anyway nuff said and I can't wait.

Loving the positivity.

But, fail to see why the fixtures being released would make any one change their mind about getting a ST. Did we perhaps think that the last few months had been a dream and we were actually still in the Championship, or were we hoping that they might have slipped in a couple of fixtures against Barca or Real Madrid.

Have said it before and I will say it again. Those who can afford it would have probably renewed anyway (even if it was Vauxhall Motors Second XI first game). I think the thing that has upset most people was the lack of an early bird offer and the changes to the season ticket. In other words a lack of respect for the fans who have backed the R's for years through thick and thin.

Now we all know that the owners couldn't give a toss about us, but they could at least pretend. We don't have their option of walking away as for most of us it is in our blood.

They have us all by the balls, but for what they are charging I would have at least expected them to warm their hands.....

H
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
    X