Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Now Up To The Owners To Back The Manager

Thats all...................
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

if they have any serious ambition to keep us in this league they need to wake up. look at the last 2 months. the games we have are all difficult. we need some assurances that the board are backing NW.

sadly i cant see us having NW by the end of the year.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Problem is, we look at that fixture list and knowing the squad we have think "that's frightening. A draw at home to Stoke, say, or Villa would actually be a creditable result given the players we currently have." But Flavio and Bernie genuinely think they have re-invented the footballing wheel and because they are - in their own minds anyway - geniuses they have a secret formula to win football matches without spending money.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Problem is, we look at that fixture list and knowing the squad we have think "that's frightening. A draw at home to Stoke, say, or Villa would actually be a creditable result given the players we currently have." But Flavio and Bernie genuinely think they have re-invented the footballing wheel and because they are - in their own minds anyway - geniuses they have a secret formula to win football matches without spending money.
        Never thought of it like that mate...

I bet they would rather spend nothing in the hope that we stay up, then they are in for massive kudos, to feed their ever growing Ego's, rather than spend some money to keep us up!!

Comment

It's a worry.
          Who knows what the reason is for our struggle to get players signed up. It could be agents and players holding out for ages to see what else occurs.
          To be fair, there doesn't seem much movement anywhere right now. Especially in The Prem. However, we NEED to move quicker than most do.

But if it's the board making life hard for a manager who's put us in the Prem, then they should be shot. No questions - shot.

Back Warnock, or f*ck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Never thought of it like that mate...

I bet they would rather spend nothing in the hope that we stay up, then they are in for massive kudos, to feed their ever growing Ego's, rather than spend some money to keep us up!!

It struck me when I read a long interview with Bernie a couple of years ago. He was effectively slapping himself on the back saying "everyone had told us we needed to sign this or that striker who was over £1m and then we got one who was even better for £400,000." Obviously he was referring to Agyman and of course in the long run Dowie or whoever it was who was telling him to sign someone decent was right and would have saved the club a lot of money. But the board keep saying "we are not going to do it the Chelsea way." Genuinely think this is what drives them - showing everyone they are cleverer than Abramovich.

Comment

Only time will tell
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                It struck me when I read a long interview with Bernie a couple of years ago. He was effectively slapping himself on the back saying "everyone had told us we needed to sign this or that striker who was over £1m and then we got one who was even better for £400,000." Obviously he was referring to Agyman and of course in the long run Dowie or whoever it was who was telling him to sign someone decent was right and would have saved the club a lot of money. But the board keep saying "we are not going to do it the Chelsea way." Genuinely think this is what drives them - showing everyone they are cleverer than Abramovich.
                isn't everyone smarter than abramovich?
                this is the guy who messed with mourinho's mind, a guy who's never lost at home for years, and this is the guy who sacked ancelotti after he won the double the previous year,. hell. doesn't take much to be smarter than abramovich. And... where were we a couple of years ago?

Comment

they will back warnock, do you think they will like being a laughing stock if we were getting stuffed each game.

They will go for bargains tho, we know that

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    they will back warnock, do you think they will like being a laughing stock if we were getting stuffed each game.

They will go for bargains tho, we know that
                    loans, squad players, better than liverpool, stuck with guys who earn more than 100 grand a week who can't get into the first team and can't be off-loaded because no one would pay them their wages. Joe cole on 110 K a week? Lord have mercy..

Comment

They appear to be trying to offload the club and have shown no sign of backing Warnock to date, so why would they start now?

Name one MARQUE signing they have made since they got here.

Taarabt has proven to be inspired, but was only £1m and, at the time, many of us were still not convinced, Kenny was less than £1m, Derry and Hill, whilst inspirational were FREE and no one had even heard of Faurlin, who, as it turns out was pretty much free until Paladini got us the fine.

So, what evidence has anyone got that they have backed Warnock in the transfer market?

Wages, maybe, but I see little sign of them wanting to blow the structure that they currently have in place.

In any case, when this lot spend money all they do is increase the debt.

So, Warnock WILL NOT be backed and the question is whether he can be bothered to hang about in those circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                        They appear to be trying to offload the club and have shown no sign of backing Warnock to date, so why would they start now?

Name one MARQUE signing they have made since they got here.

Taarabt has proven to be inspired, but was only £1m and, at the time, many of us were still not convinced, Kenny was less than £1m, Derry and Hill, whilst inspirational were FREE and no one had even heard of Faurlin, who, as it turns out was pretty much free until Paladini got us the fine.

So, what evidence has anyone got that they have backed Warnock in the transfer market?

Wages, maybe, but I see little sign of them wanting to blow the structure that they currently have in place.

In any case, when this lot spend money all they do is increase the debt.

So, Warnock WILL NOT be backed and the question is whether he can be bothered to hang about in those circumstances.

That´s why I want them out ASAP. Nuff said from Norway!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Can't see it

Comment

Working...
                          X