DJ Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Campbell

Good player on his day but is he really the type of player who is going to be the difference between staying up or not? May well have scored a few goals in first season but may find a second season in the premiership that much harder.

If we are trying to sign that calibre of player it strikes me that the club do not expect to stay up. At the moment I think its a case of get in and get out - £70m better off. Then the owners can sell knowing they will have made a profit.

Better than Agyemang,German and Hulse

Comment

More proven than Graham or CMS at this level.

Comment

A great little player. Given he is getting good service, he will score!!

Would be a good signing IMO.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          Better than Agyemang,German and Hulse
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            A great little player. Given he is getting good service, he will score!!

Would be a good signing IMO.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Better than we've got.

Has scored at the top level and better than risk than unproven Championship strikers imho.

Comment

A lot better than we will almost certainly end up with, so would save your complaint till then.

Comment

Earnshaw on a free too, surely hes worth a go. good impact sub

Comment

Miles better than HH and Hulse

Comment

He scored double figures in his first season in the EPL for a side that got relegated. Relegation was down to his team's inability to defend rather than score goals. I would say him and another similar player capable of scoring double figures would ensure survival just as long as Neil finds a defence strong enough to keep the goals against row nice and tight - just like he did last year.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Do not like him. Think he is average at best and just had a good run of form last season. Never going to be prolific.

That said he is 100 times better than what we have so sign him up!

Comment

Working...
                        X