No Membership next year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Membership next year??

Just had a browse over on INDYRS and Paul Finney has posted that Season Ticket holders will not automatically be members as usual next season or have I read it wrong?

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/messageboard...hp?f=2&t=12506

If this is the case then I think we should be worried as it will of course remove our right to request such things as an EGM of the OSC or even if we wish to become involved with it to ensure it is run in a more democratic manner or is this the plan I wonder

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
    My understanding is every member and st holder is part of the osc
    That has certainly always been the case in the past but perhaps they have changed the constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      That has certainly always been the case in the past but perhaps they have changed the constitution?
      Surely they would have informed all of the members of such a change.... Doh....
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        Surely they would have informed all of the members of such a change.... Doh....
        Dont think I have ever been informed of anything by them H especially the last few years apart from the odd social event and the only one I knew really who was involved was the lovely Pat Harrison who I know did a lot of hard work for it

Comment

All season ticket holders will still automatically be members of the OSC, but not members of the club -- that's the extra £35 thing for the Superhoops "Ripoff" ST.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            All season ticket holders will still automatically be members of the OSC, but not members of the club -- that's the extra £35 thing for the Superhoops "Ripoff" ST.
            Sorry Swanley but I must be having a thicko moment (again!) as I dont understand why we wont be members of the club?

Were we before as well as members of the OSC?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Dont think I have ever been informed of anything by them H especially the last few years apart from the odd social event and the only one I knew really who was involved was the lovely Pat Harrison who I know did a lot of hard work for it
              Exactly the point I was trying to make mate......

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
                Now devlin is out of the picture I would take what finney says with a pinch of salt
                Got the first and last three fixtures correct at 6.50 this morning so obviously knows more than some.....

Comment

Working...
                X