My view on Davesview....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My view on Davesview....

Basically, until any of you know that these transfer rumors dave is telling us are untrue then it is NOT bull. The only reason the thread reached so many hits was because many people thought they would comment to #### him off. Plus even if he was making them up, it's a practical joke stop being so sensitive!

Originally posted by WestLondon LaLaLa View Post
    Basically, until any of you know that these transfer rumors dave is telling us are untrue then it is NOT bull. The only reason the thread reached so many hits was because many people thought they would comment to #### him off. Plus even if he was making them up, it's a practical joke stop being so sensitive!
    Your davesview
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W25gR...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by WestLondon LaLaLa View Post
        Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
        I'm waiting for the "do you believe me" before accusing him of that
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Dunno why you wasted energy writing that.

Its simple. He's a sausage.

Personality disorder dave

Comment

What he does is actually beyond sad.

He's been on other teams MBs posting BS rumours aswell. Ive heard of not having a life but davesview really takes the biscuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              What he does is actually beyond sad.

He's been on other teams MBs posting BS rumours aswell. Ive heard of not having a life but davesview really takes the biscuit.
              Pete does it on here all the time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Pete does it on here all the time!!
                Yes, but he's our biscuit...

Comment

Come Friday afternoon and if we have not signed Bullard or anyone I'm gonna take a trip down to the springbok chippy and have a little word with him
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    Come Friday afternoon and if we have not signed Bullard or anyone I'm gonna take a trip down to the springbok chippy and have a little word with him
                    Dunk his head into the deep fat fryer

Comment

Funny though that everyone hammering Davey but he has got as much right as Albertico, Pete, Insider and Pookies dad.... FARK ALL!!

Is dave this boards scapegoat?

Comment

Well Alberico, Insider and Pete (sometimes) actually name names. Here is an example of the twaddle written by dave:

4. Big offer made for midfield player down South.

8. Still hopeful that a couple of deals will get done,players demands are getting really silly.

9. Player from up in Scotland is hoping to agree to everything.

10. There will be a meeting on Tues next week.

If you think that the above isn't just the ramblings of a guy in his 30s who's think he's funny when actually he's acting like an 8 year old.....even an 8 year old would have been bored of the "joke" by now.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          Well Alberico, Insider and Pete (sometimes) actually name names. Here is an example of the twaddle written by dave:

4. Big offer made for midfield player down South.

8. Still hopeful that a couple of deals will get done,players demands are getting really silly.

9. Player from up in Scotland is hoping to agree to everything.

10. There will be a meeting on Tues next week.

If you think that the above isn't just the ramblings of a guy in his 30s who's think he's funny when actually he's acting like an 8 year old.....even an 8 year old would have been bored of the "joke" by now.
                          Except the joke's on us because we are still talking about it. Who are the eight year olds?

On that note, I promise not to make another comment about the bloke/ entity/ on line life form.

Comment

I am not a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              Funny though that everyone hammering Davey but he has got as much right as Albertico, Pete, Insider and Pookies dad.... FARK ALL!!

Is dave this boards scapegoat?
                              haha love it

To be fair Pete gets zero info from GP so i'm suprised that hasn't actually improved his strike rate but it's still pi ss poor. I mention 1 player and get the Daveview treatment yet Pete is close to knighthood material.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X