This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DevonParkRanger good point

If you want people to take you seriously then do something to PROVE that you really do work at the ground and that you REALLY do have inside info on transfers ect... Write I’m davesview on a piece of paper and take an pic of it inside the ground tomorrow... Doesn't have to be when your in a meeting with Neil but somewhere that PROVES you at least work at the ground...
    Even if the face is blacked out
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Devon Park Ranger View Post
      In all honestly dave (if that's even your name) if you believe that the site has been overloaded because people want the news from you then why don't you go off and start your own devesviews forum ? To me that statement just goes to prove what this is really all about and that is attention seeking...

If you want people to take you seriously then do something to PROVE that you really do work at the ground and that you REALLY do have inside info on transfers ect... Write I’m davesview on a piece of paper and take an pic of it inside the ground tomorrow... Doesn't have to be when your in a meeting with Neil but somewhere that PROVES you at least work at the ground...

Most people who went on his thread, like me was to take the pi$$ and ridicule him, its no more than he deserved.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
      X