Confirming Bullard..My Contacts In Ibiza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirming Bullard..My Contacts In Ibiza

Someone that I work with just come back from Ibiza and says what we know all along.

Bullard will be signing for QPR pretty soon

He was a bit drunk, but aye it is Pre-Season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

was'nt davesview was it........
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Someone that I work just come back from Ibiza and says what we know all along.

Who, Bullard ?

Comment

:
        Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        was'nt davesview was it........
        R's

Comment

Your reconfirming what you already told us?

Comment

Never mind - perhaps theres some positive news on the horizon.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

first time ive ever been able to back up a piece of "info": my friends out working in Ibiza at the moment and said he was chatting away with Bullard for ages and asked him to come back to Fulham and he supposedly told him that he will be back in the area shortly just notin a Fulham shirt. Somehow cant see it being in a Chelski or brentford shirt....
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                Never mind - perhaps theres some positive news on the horizon.

For some people - I doubt that very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post
                  haha some people will never view anything optimistically. Im pretty sure theres at least 72 teams in the football league that would be more than happy to swap positions with us right now but you wouldnt guess it from the way some people talk eh!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilts View Post
                    How True
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

says it all

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        haha some people will never view anything optimistically. Im pretty sure theres at least 72 teams in the football league that would be more than happy to swap positions with us right now but you wouldnt guess it from the way some people talk eh!
                        spot on MattyR.

Comment

Bullard decent signing really. Slightly better than Buzz, but just as injury prone. I think this will see Buzz move though.

Doesn't solve our 2 biggest problems though, Centre halfs and centre forwards.
                          :drunk:

Comment

Putting aside all the injury stuff for the moment, I think the key as to how well Bullard does for us will be NW. On his day, he is a great player, an inspirational character, and a fans' favourite. Most Fulham fans were up in arms when Hodgson flogged him to Hull and replaced him with Etuhu. However, the whispers coming out of there was that Hodgson was furious with him as he wouldn't stick to the system and would continually disrupt the shape of the team by doing his own thing. Now that to me sounds like the manager being a party-pooper but it seemed to work for them.

It just depends how we intend to use him... as mentioned in other posts, he's gonna be on good money so is unlikely to be warming the bench. So he'll need a Derry-like figure in there... and there's AF to consider as well. If AT stays, then I don't think we can afford to have two 'free-spirits', so NW will have to make sure that Bullard does what he's told.

I'm kind of excited (if we do indeed sign him) but this is tempered with the odd reservation

Comment

hey pete whats happening with routledge whys he not signed , thought that would be the first deal done

Comment

Working...
                              X