20 million pound bid for adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 million pound bid for adel

if we were bid 20 million pound for adel,should we accept it, if we were guaranteed that the money could be spent on exiting tallent

there are players like nicky maynard who play for bristol who could rip the prem apart but bristol wont accept these derisory bids that we keep putting in WHY OPOH WHY DIDNT WE OFFER MOREV MONEY FOR DANNY GRAYHAM
    WE DID EXACTLY THE SAME WITH DARREN AMBROSE

buying established premeirship players IS NOT THE ANSWER once a player has been given a ridiculous amount of money he loses all motivation
    I SAY LETS BUY EXICTING TALLENT FROM LOWER DIVISIONS
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

15 million and bye bye

Comment

yes - take the money, doubt adel can be anywhere near as influential in the prem as he was in championship.

Comment

Oh definately take the money anything in excess of 15M would haveto be considered as long as it went into the team and not into Tango & Cash's pockets

Comment

no, if hes worth that we gotta keep our good players

Comment

obviously we should take it... anything above 10 we should take
            http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

If we could get over 10 mill for him I would sell, if the money was invested back into the team. If things are not going right next season he will go missing and throw a few strops, he done it a couple of times this year and we were top of the league.

Comment

id be happy if we get 3 mill for him.Remember we always sell ####ing cheap........................and then watch the buying club make a fortune a year later when they sell on.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The only worry would be that there may not be any certainty that this income would be put straight back into a transfer budget, allowing NW to go and pick a fair few others, but I would definatley sell at that price!

Comment

15mill for an unproven show pony..........deal...................naughton/samba/bullard/bothroyd/dj=one show pony!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah would take 15 as long as we were guarenteed to be able to spend the money. A 20% buy-on clause would be handy to if he went to a team that could lead to bigger things.

Comment

Selling is a loser's mentality.

Comment

Working...
                        X