Scores on the board for the ITKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scores on the board for the ITKs

Just wanted to put down what all the "ITK"s have been telling us. Of course they may all be talking as much sense as daveviews but we won't know until players start being signed. I've ignored Graham from below because it seems to me that pete and co were right but there was a late change. Correct me if I’m wrong but below is where we are:

Boardroom and others

Pete - no change to happen. Bernie and Flav to be in charge. No chance of Mittals
    Insider - discussions ongoing, Mittals still a possibility
    Pookiesdad - Mittals to take over by end of week

Dazzer – some serious bad press about club this week (w/e 16th June)

Transfers

Pete – Bullard, Routledge. Not going to get Bothroyd or DJ Campbell (off to Sunderland or Fulham)
    Alberico – 3 from Bothroyd, Routledge, Bullard, Campbell
    Insider – Bothroyd, Bullard, Bougherra, CMS, Routledge, Naughton, Upson, some foreigner. Maybe Keane or Campbell
    Last edited by James1979; 15-06-2011, 10:15 AM.

Most of it is ********...and we all know it. There is only one or two, Walkonby and Nodge that you can rely on and even they can get it wrong sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
      Most of it is ********...and we all know it. There is only one or two, Walkonby and Nodge that you can rely on and even they can get it wrong sometimes.

only ones with any credibility on this board

Comment

Agree nodge is good poster but he did say we were going to get a big point deduction....look what happened there

Comment

people forget the almighty walkonby did say we'd get graham... so nothing is ever a cert. not knocking him, i love reading his posts but dont just slate those who come out and give u rumours and ignore others.
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...199#post624199
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Davesviews could yet be the man
            R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
              for us or stoke?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                for us or stoke?
                R's

Comment

for us or stoke?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    Davesviews has been released on medical grounds...
                    We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

This ITK lark is easy.

Bullard to sign on Friday.But if he doesn't its because contract talks have broken down.He should then sign the following week....up untill the time, when he doesn't sign at all.But he might, as things change in football.

ITK = Bullard will sign on Friday at Noon.He will sign for an initial 1 year loan to ensure fitness.After that, we have first option on him, providing we are not relegated, then has is allowed to talk to Prmiership clubs before us.

Comment

Just wanted to put down what all the "ITK"s have been telling us. Of course they may all be talking as much sense as daveviews but we won't know until players start being signed. I've ignored Graham from below because it seems to me that pete and co were right but there was a late change. Correct me if I’m wrong but below is where we are:

Boardroom and others

Pete - no change to happen. Bernie and Flav to be in charge. No chance of Mittals
                        Insider - discussions ongoing, Mittals still a possibility
                        Pookiesdad - Mittals to take over by end of week

Dazzer – some serious bad press about club this week (w/e 16th June)

Transfers

Pete – Bullard, Routledge. Not going to get Bothroyd or DJ Campbell (off to Sunderland or Fulham)
                        Alberico – 3 from Bothroyd, Routledge, Bullard, Campbell
                        Insider – Bothroyd, Bullard, Bougherra, CMS, Routledge, Naughton, Upson, some foreigner. Maybe Keane or Campbell
                        LoftusRd - Andrew Johnson and CMS

Don't forget my 2

Comment

99% of itk's are full of sithe-100% fact.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X