Does Warnock have a cunning plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Warnock have a cunning plan?

Amazed we have not bought a single player since the season finished(despite all of Pete's dune and dusted players),Norwich and Swansea are moving fast and even the local paper today commented on our lack of transfer activity.My question is,does NW have a cunning plan or is he being deprived of funds by the board and if so how long before he gets fed up,as he has said many times,he knows would get another club if he were sacked|(or quit).Im hoping all the players we have been linked to are in fact not players NW wants which would explain why we have not signed anyone.

No.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No
      R's

Comment

I heard 100 percent reliable that NW blames watrb for messing up his deals.

Comment

Yes, he does have a cunning plan.

In the likely event that our boardroom fools don't back NW adequately when it comes to finances, Neil's cunning plan is this, he will cross his fingers and keep 'em crossed for the entire campaign.

Comment

Rebel.

Not many clubs are actually doing deals.

Example..Graham hasn't even officiall;y signed for Swansea yet.

Keep those knickers untwisted, plenty of time to go.

As I said, I wouldn't be happy with Vaughn or Morrison
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"Does Warnock have a cunning plan?"
              =========================
              Join Villa!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Rebel.

Why would Graham not have signed for Swansea ????

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Rebel.

Although free tickets and a feeling of influence in Queens Park Rangers would be good enough for you, wouldn't it Pete?

Comment

NW probably hasn't signed any players because T&C are not available or interested (if Mittal's bid rumours are true) to release or discuss funds for new signings.

Players are allowed to sign deals at this stage of the season if they are stilll under contract as long as fees ahve been agreed. Players who are soon to be out of contract have to wait until 1st July to officially sgn, but can sign pre-contract agreements which are usually binding.

However, if as stated above, there are ongoing issues, then NW's hands are tied (and I guess he is not too happy about that at all).

Comment

Win win for Warnock. If he's given funds and he spends as well as last season at the top level we should stay up and might even surprise a few. If he isn't given funds we might stay up and he will be the greatest manager at QPR ever. If he isn't given funds and we go down (most likely outcome without investment) he is sacked and receives a nice pay off and isn't blamed by anyone for not succedding with no money and walks into another job.

Comment

Maybe
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                        X