Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Bullard To West Ham?

That is the phone call I've just had.

Basically said Rangers have been talking but put nothing concrete in & Big Sam has made moves to bring Jimmy to Upton Park.

My pal is well known by myself W12 Ranger & Walkonby & is a straight goer so no reason to waffle.

If anyone can confirm different please do but as I say just passing on what I've heard today.

Would be disappointed if true as he is a player I think would improve us.

**Also remember nothing done with West Ham YET so still time for us but that has come from Jimmy's adviser to my pal who is good mates with him**

But only last night Free Seat Pete was telling us it was "nailed on"...

Comment

Would like Bullard with us. Good player when fit, and scores some screamers.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Guess if we want him we would get him

If he goes to WHU one can only assume NW didn't want him enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          Would like Bullard with us. Good player when fit, and scores some screamers.
          You are not going to start those rumours again that poor old Buz has never quite shaken off, are you?

Our board seem to be playing fantasy football - they are talking about lots of players but forgetting that you actually have to hand them a pen and say "please sign here..."

Comment

Up there with Savage in terms of footballing banter, wouldn't play much but when he does play he would be good. Cant see where he would play though? Neil is looking at another attacking midfielder (we've been linked with Kranjcar and Dos Santos, neither are likely though) and we're going 4-3-2-1 with 3 center midfielders and two attacking midfielders? Otherwise I cant see us paying 40k a week to sit on the bench, he doesnt fit in our system because Faurlin is better but different type of player and Derry is essential to our side and is a type of different player.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              But only last night Free Seat Pete was telling us it was "nailed on"...
              As was Danny Graham...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                You are not going to start those rumours again that poor old Buz has never quite shaken off, are you?

Our board seem to be playing fantasy football - they are talking about lots of players but forgetting that you actually have to hand them a pen and say "please sign here..."
                What rumours mate?
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  What rumours mate?
                  That he bats for the other side

Comment

Let Hammers have him.
                    Why do clubs think a crock is going to be uncrocked cos they sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                      Let Hammers have him.
                      Why do clubs think a crock is going to be uncrocked cos they sign him.
                      Indeed, let Hammers have him and we can sign Parker ..

Comment

Well thats 2 out the way that Albertico got wrong...
                        Insider aint much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                          Guess if we want him we would get him

If he goes to WHU one can only assume NW didn't want him enough.
                          If that's the case then no complaints from me but after the report in the - usually fairly reliable - local rag that Warno was cross funds were not sent in time for two previous signings I don't think we can just assume it is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            As was Danny Graham...
                            And DJ Cambell and Naughton

Comment

Well last night Pete said Naughton was going to Fulham but in one of the papers today it said Joll was after Hutton instead. So much as I think Pete is a decent bloke I think we can safely assume that he know's about as much as Dave View's pet hampster.

Comment

Working...
                              X