• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    hahaha come and join me in benny's hissy fit little corner
    That's nothing compared to the way you spat your dummy out

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      Isleworth no offence intended but I log onto this section of the MB to read about QPR related news, not to read about your fry up down the local cafe or how much rebate you got.

There is a non QPR related section which IMO would be more suited to this type of thread.

Rant over.
      Point taken and I will make a special recommendation to the Admin of this site that you now become a moderator with immediate effect

Mods,please move this thread to the other section or delete it whatever you think is best?

Comment

hahaha come and join me in benny's hissy fit little corner
        Well Jeffro and Morris has already put me on the naughty step so I may as well join you and Benny if you can tell me where it is?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Point taken and I will make a special recommendation to the Admin of this site that you now become a moderator with immediate effect

Mods,please move this thread to the other section or delete it whatever you think is best?
          No need mate Ive already resigned from that position in the past.

No reason for it to be deleted, just moved into the other section.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            That's nothing compared to the way you spat your dummy out
            Morris how is the advertising of the new site going? I hear by a high up person, that it got you in trouble and there were plenty of toys being thrown out of the pram? Maybe on your new site you can stop people like Beefy going off topic???? Maybe a site for spotty teenagers is the way forward Morris and u can leave us adults alone?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Morris how is the advertising of the new site going? I hear by a high up person, that it got you in trouble and there were plenty of toys being thrown out of the pram? Maybe on your new site you can stop being like Beefy going off topic???? Maybe a site for spotty teenagers is the way forward Morris and u can leave us adults alone?
              Resorting to making things up now?

Shame you came back to be fair, although you do provide some gold at times

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                ric roc you live no tfar from me, who do you use am looking for a creative accountant!!
                Will PM you my mans details mate.

He's good

Comment

chers pal

Comment

Working...
                  X