No announcement yet.

Just got a text from a reliable mate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a text from a reliable mate...

Just got a text from a reliable mate...he usually doesnt lie about these type of things.......he usually gets most things spot on....he told me........

Dazzer is an attention seeking tw aat!

source????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My mate....via text.

Comment

Originally posted by Gloucs_R View Post
        Just got a text from a reliable mate...he usually doesnt lie about these type of things.......he usually gets most things spot on....he told me........

and your not with this post.
        this mb is going downhill rapid so many idiots looking to start rows or wind people up!!

Comment

I'm now banning myself from this site...... ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
            and your not with this post.
            this mb is going downhill rapid so many idiots looking to start rows or wind people up!!
            Absolutely right, it's losing all credibility.

Comment

Did it ever have credibility? Seriously, did it? A couple of decent posters but a lot of people full of BS and pretending to be ITK.

Comment

Did it ever have credibility? Seriously, did it? A couple of decent posters but a lot of people full of BS and pretending to be ITK.
                Yes, it did. Way before people like you coming on here just to deliberately wind people up with complete rubbish.

Comment

And yet i quite enjoy this site, so what does that make me?

Comment

I enjoy it to, I take it all with a pinch of salt which is how it should be. But it amuses me the amount of people who get caught up in it....

Comment

There does seem to be an increase in wind up merchants
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Ha ha ha. And you felt it was appropriate to call me an attention seeker starting a thread like this. This is a classic, best part about it is that you've made yourself look an even bigger bell'end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Ha ha ha. And you felt it was appropriate to call me an attention seeker starting a thread like this. This is a classic, best part about it is that you've made yourself look an even bigger bell'end.
                          His avatar just about sums him up.

Comment

I just find it entertaining when a prominent poster from another forum, whats to post this subject.

This site is going completely downhill and you can go literally hours without a reply
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              And yet i quite enjoy this site, so what does that make me?
                              a happy camper?

:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Working...
                              X