No announcement yet.

It's amazing to think that QPR........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amazing to think that QPR........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13738222.stm

not so long ago we were in the same league as Rushden and Diamonds. I remember very vividly a cracking game at Rushden's ground where we drew 3-3 and Ainsworth scored 2 crackers and we still should have won. Furlong missed a great chance at the end to win the game. Well in August they're gonna be in the Zamaretto league which is 6 leagues below us!

I'm gonna miss those days next year when all these part time Rangers fans come back next season because we're in the Premiership.

It will be good to see that the hardcore of Rangers fans were still there when we were sh1t and will be able to enjoy next season instead of the R's fans who deserted us when we were in League 1 etc.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Dave see what your saying means **** all to some though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
      Did they have a parade?
      Yeah all round wembley you not turn up.

Comment

I was there for that 3-3. Amazing to think how afr we have risen and how far they have fallen

Comment

Rushden and Diamonds used to play some nice football and they had a nice little ground.

I bet Northampton fans are happy though!

Comment

Yep, their ground was a quite nice -- decent away end.
            I remember us saying that Ainsworth's first goal was one you only see once in a season...and then 5 minutes later he did it again. Some great impersonations in the away end of Billy Turley trying to save them from going in...
            But THAT game is the reason I can never relax unless we're 3-0 up with about 30 seconds to go...

Back to Rushden and Diamonds..BIG shame to see this happen...and seems very harsh too. If they were richer, would they have just fined them?
            Will be willing them on to climb back into the Southern League next season.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

They will apply to get into the southern league, but if they don't accept them they may have to come to the UCL. Good away day for myself if they stay in the same ground.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
              X