foreign r,s fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreign r,s fans...

...what made you follow rangers? if this thread has been done in the past then sorry im fairly new here!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

been done about 50 times, I just make it up nowadays

Comment

QPR fan since 1987. My first visit QPR beat arsenal 2-0 (Byrne & McDonald's). Loved the atmosphere as I felt close to the action. Also loved the hoops shirt.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

To our international fans

Due to our High profile owners plus the shirt sponsors, are the hoops becoming more popular especially in arabic states. I ask this as a mate of mine at work (Leeds fan!) went abroad cannot recall which Arab country but said only hoops shirts were being sold in the sports shop in the airport, he seemed genuine and i thought with bernie and shirt sponsors this might be why.

Have u lot noticed an increase in attention when u go out wearing the famous shirt?

If true I think it's amazing that a small part of the world known as W12 which is forever in our hearts is now spreading the globe, watch out Real

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          To our international fans

Due to our High profile owners plus the shirt sponsors, are the hoops becoming more popular especially in arabic states. I ask this as a mate of mine at work (Leeds fan!) went abroad cannot recall which Arab country but said only hoops shirts were being sold in the sports shop in the airport, he seemed genuine and i thought with bernie and shirt sponsors this might be why.

Have u lot noticed an increase in attention when u go out wearing the famous shirt?

If true I think it's amazing that a small part of the world known as W12 which is forever in our hearts is now spreading the globe, watch out Real
          hehehe I assure you I am the only QPR fan in Kuwait and I am not glory seeker.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No pun intended mate, it was a genuine query.

Comment

Good question TBLOCK, thing is Moroccans have players all over Europe, but I am sure there are a lot of adel fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if ...we ...are big in Morocco!
              but Egyptians and Tunisians naturally would hate rangers, so that kind of evens it out!

@Yousef
              I was the only qpr supporter in Malaysia long before you!

Comment

foreign as in living abroad or "foreign"??!

Comment

foreign as in born in another country and living in said country! i just thought it would be interesting to know how people got into a fairly small club like Q.P.R .i woud have thought we were pretty unknown outside of england!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    foreign as in born in another country and living in said country! i just thought it would be interesting to know how people got into a fairly small club like Q.P.R .i woud have thought we were pretty unknown outside of england!

I started to follow QPR closely when we had Gordon Hill, Clive Allen and Paul Goddard especially in our team. We were in second div. at that time.
                    Gordon Hill was a great player for Man U. but he did his knee and ended up at Loftus Road. too late unfortunately, he didnt perform and missed his position in your National team.
                    But,In a way, for me the story ended well; I got myself a fauvourite club for life!!

I think there are about 350-400 QPR supporters in Norway actually.

If you take Scandinavia, Man U. have 45000 fans
                    Last edited by Shania; 12-06-2011, 05:40 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      I started to follow QPR closely when we had Gordon Hill, Clive Allen and Paul Goddard especially in our team. We were in second div. at that time.
                      Gordon Hill was a great player for Man U. but he did his knee and ended up at Loftus Road. too late unfortunately, he didnt perform and missed his position in your National team.
                      But,In a way, for me the story ended well; I got myself a fauvourite club for life!!

less then they got in surrey
                      Last edited by rangerforevereastcote; 12-06-2011, 05:47 PM. Reason: spelt wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Norway...isn't that where that song,"I don't want to be a crappy housewife" is from?

heavens that's the worst song I've ever heard!

Comment

Working...
                        X