No announcement yet.

can't believe i am saying this,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these fans waiting to grab our tickets is a mythe created by the club imo, fans who dont have st's at the mo, are they telling us their not as pi$$ed off with this crap as we are.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Upson, Bowyer, Jenas and Johnson would be absolutely fantastic, problem is way things are going can't see us signing players of anything like that calibre.
      That's a relief

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        We'll see how many more are really waiting in the wings. These 'new' fans will only pay for STs to watch QPR if there are new quality players to watch.

Do you really believe that these so called fans will pay to watch the likes of Orr Hill, Derry, Hulse, Helguson etc along with perhaps Upson, Bowyer, Jenas Johnson if these are signed? I don't.

No, these "new /old" fans will pay to see qpr in the premiership...full stop. I will be one of them !!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          All these fans waiting to grab our tickets is a mythe created by the club imo, fans who dont have st's at the mo, are they telling us their not as pi$$ed off with this crap as we are.
          Rubbish...

i live in brisbane but travel back regullarly so shoud get to see 8-10 games this season, mostly at home.

i'll buy your season ticket if you dont want it, and i have a few more qpr mates out here looking to buy one as well....

it is no myth....you are in a capital city of 24million + my friend. dont you think less than 0.1% percent earn enough and wantr to buy a season ticket to a premier league club?

open your eyes mate !!

Comment

24 million in London - Um!!

I'm in Melbourne, I go back 3 times a yr to watch games with my kids and am fortunate enough to have the wedge, however, I sympathise with those who can't afford their passion and don't like getting ripped off, as I believe people are.

Pete, can't you get a Season Tkt counter up on the Site, so we can see exactly how many people are ' rushing ' to buy. That's if anyone can get hold of this (accurate) information.

Comment

I'm amazed at a thread moaning about a £150 season ticket price increase after promotion to the Premier League, how much did you expect? Mine has gone up £300 and I'm now moving seats! You could do the same you know if you can't afford the increase.

Comment

We get to the premiership after a long wait of 15 years and you all are threatening not to renew your ST ? Having a laugh ain't ya !

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                  Rubbish...

i live in brisbane but travel back regullarly so shoud get to see 8-10 games this season, mostly at home.

i'll buy your season ticket if you dont want it, and i have a few more qpr mates out here looking to buy one as well....

it is no myth....you are in a capital city of 24million + my friend. dont you think less than 0.1% percent earn enough and wantr to buy a season ticket to a premier league club?

open your eyes mate !!

Hahahaha 24 million........time to wake-up its your early morning call................fark me we do get em on here.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

For what its worth, population is about 8 million. As for the the premiership its not the be all and end all for me and it cant be wrong to feel pissed off when there are so many people feeling and saying the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                      Hahahaha 24 million........time to wake-up its your early morning call................fark me we do get em on here.
                      OK...i got my figues wrong apparently...so lets say 5 million to make everyone happy..

NOW

do you think the club and all flavs advertising staff and influence cant sell your ST if you dont renew it...??!! really

do you think they give a t*ss about you or anyone on this forum..?

stop kidding yourself....they WILL selll your ticket to someone with no view, opinion, history or gripe with the club. fact is they would rather loose the long term fans (i am one) and sell to the general public.

you've seen it happen at Chel**** and Foolham...

And for the record..a 200 quid increase to watch regular premiership footy is a bargain IMO

I sympathise with those who cannot afford it or have to take kids and family, it must be expensive and i understand why they would not go, but your average supporter will be able to afford it; or; find a way to afford it?!!

wake up and smell the coffee
                      this is your early morning call....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post
                        24 million in London - Um!!

I'm in Melbourne, I go back 3 times a yr to watch games with my kids and am fortunate enough to have the wedge, however, I sympathise with those who can't afford their passion and don't like getting ripped off, as I believe people are.

Pete, can't you get a Season Tkt counter up on the Site, so we can see exactly how many people are ' rushing ' to buy. That's if anyone can get hold of this (accurate) information.
                        yor surname not wilshere by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          We get to the premiership after a long wait of 15 years and you all are threatening not to renew your ST ? Having a laugh ain't ya !
                          well said by someone with a grip on reality....!!

Comment

Working...
                          X