Warnock admits: Bad start and I'm in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock admits: Bad start and I'm in trouble

QPR boss safe for now but knows that will change if they struggle in top flight

More...

Like alot of managers in the premiership
    R's

Comment

I was worried that the champions were the only promoted team that were trigger happy, putting the manager under pressure and checked Swansea.com and Narwich.com and their managers have both released similar statements.

Comment

Standard procedure comments from a manager stepping up.

No shock.

Comment

Who will be the first to call for his head on here? And after how many games?

I predict 4 losses on the trot and the squealing will start.

Comment

Warnock has until January at the very least.
            Not many managers will want to come to a place where they don't have money for new players and have to operate on a tight budget and given the interfering history of Briatore, plus the size of the club, I don't think many mangers will be breaking down the doors at LR. Coyle left blackpool for bolton because he knew blackpool had no more money for him.

Comment

Let's say we start off having a right mare and the boys look like doing a Derby County - would we as fans stay loyal to Warnock even if he takes us down or will we clamour for change? (Forget whatever the board might do for the sake of the question.)

Just hypothetical, like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                Let's say we start off having a right mare and the boys look like doing a Derby County - would we as fans stay loyal to Warnock even if he takes us down or will we clamour for change? (Forget whatever the board might do for the sake of the question.)

Just hypothetical, like.
                me personally, if we lose the first 6 ,I'd still wait for him to turn it around. it's the board sacking him and replacing him with say, the number two guy, I'm worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Who will be the first to call for his head on here? And after how many games?

I predict 4 losses on the trot and the squealing will start.

So it's a new manager in September then.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No, Warnock will be around , he's an old pro
                    not a 40 something yr old manager..

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      [/B]

So it's a new manager in September then.

I saw the BBC quote about this and Lippi or Ranieri quoted as replacements. Would they come without a transfer budget?

Comment

I can see Flavio not doing much in the transfer window, but in January after NW has been sacked, he will give what ever Itie is in charge, cash to help keep QPR up.

Comment

I think it's going to be the case of spend as little as possible ! Maybe get a couple of loans in if we,re down the bottom come christmas if we,re still near the bottom then buy a couple of proven premiership players to TRY and keep us up
                          R's

Comment

Think this is what our board want, a poor start will give them every excuse to get rid of him and bring in some puppet to suit them I reckon ten games if we haven't won 3-4 & drawn a couple he's out

Comment

if we go down.. id rather we go down with NW.

**** any two bob italian manager. imagine we got ancellotti and got relegated.. he wouldnt stick about.

that said warnock left sheff utd when they got relegated.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X