It is appearing more obvious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is appearing more obvious

that B and F are going to sell and make their profit, hence no spending at the moment. In fact it makes more sense as the minutes tick by.

Lets hope your right!

Comment

If that's their intention, I hope they hurry up, before all the half-decent players are all snapped up.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
        If that's their intention, I hope they hurry up, before all the half-decent players are all snapped up.
        I reckon they are just holding out until the price it right, and I believe all will be well for us...... we still have January for the new owners to make a mark.

Comment

if they do sell up isnt there some rule about club cant transfer players in or out while club is in process of new ownership? or have i got it confused with something else. hope i have as certainly wouldnt have long in this window to strengthen if so.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            I reckon they are just holding out until the price it right, and I believe all will be well for us...... we still have January for the new owners to make a mark.
            Maybe in the championship you can get away with waiting until january to strengthen the squad,but i think if we try that tactic in the premier league we could be miles adrift at the bottom by that time

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
              Maybe in the championship you can get away with waiting until january to strengthen the squad,but i think if we try that tactic in the premier league we could be miles adrift at the bottom by that time
              I do agree with this but still reckon we will just have enough to see us through.

Comment

the sooner them pair of clowns go the better,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Of course they must be selling seeing as we're SO deep in the transfer window and we haven't even been rumoured with players, or willing to spend in excess of £3m on one player. Definitely not going to buy anyone, nailed on relegation, might as well all go kill ourselves really.

Comment

Working...
                  X