Notwithstanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notwithstanding

all that has been said below, I should like to thank Pete and the Admins. for providing this forum for us and the pleasure it provides.

Oh dear!
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
      all that has been said below, I should like to thank Pete and the Admins. for providing this forum for us and the pleasure it provides.
      Well said that man
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcote QPR View Post
        You after a moderating position klos?
        Nope- but if it were not a pleasure Iwould not come here and might start my own site.

Anyway 2-1 down ( thanks CH) Equaliser anyone?

Comment

Thank you very much Klos.

Reality is we have alot of visitors and you only have to see the figures to see how many visit.

I would also like to thank other posters from other sites for constantly providing links to this forum.

Only helps when we approach advertisers in the summer
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Drop your trousers please, this wont hurt at all.

Comment

He doesn't need to be persecuted for being truthful

If you tap loftforwords into Google for example, see what comes up?

All the links have made us the top entry in Google.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I am also very happy we have this messageboard, and even though Pete gets a few deserved sticks now and then I would also like to thank him and the admin. He provides a fair share of inside information, even though he tends to get it more wrong than right. I read WATRB every day, even if it is full of BS, so keep up the good work, Pete.

The problem with MBs isn't the socalled ITKs that provide us with unsubstantiated gossip and mostly rubbish, but all the doom and gloom merchants that just bring all the other fans down. I hate to see all the negativity - this is a much greater concern than davesviews' silly mails.

By the way, I hope good posters like SM, Tracey, Goodard, The Leveller and not to mention Nodge and Walkonby are soon coming back - you are household brands to us and you are really appreciated.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Comment

I'd like to thank the academy...

Comment

Well done Pete. Suggest you market yourself as independent from the club and agnostic in terms of rumours.

Certainly not reporting rumour yourself, as it is perceived as coming from the club.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          er... the LoftForWords Website. and then a post on here about LFW. and then a couple of posts on other message boards about LFW.

in fact, exactly what i expected to see.
                          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            He doesn't need to be persecuted for being truthful

All the links have made us the top entry in Google.
                            And you said the other day that being popular wasn't important to you.

Comment

I;m can think of many words I am

"popular" is not one of then

Comment

Working...
                              X