My gut feeling re signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gut feeling re signings

Now I might be completely mad and missing out on players like Graham is the normal tight/slow QPR board way.....however something tells me we are aiming higher than we all think and we might all get a surprise or two before this season kicks off...

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Now I might be completely mad and missing out on players like Graham is the normal tight/slow QPR board way.....however something tells me we are aiming higher than we all think and we might all get a surprise or two before this season kicks off...
    Fingers crossed you are right in what you think, Rich.

Comment

They need to do it by the end of the month other many will not renew me fears.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Mmm. Me thinks you may need too see your local GP regarding these gut feelings!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloftpaul View Post
          Mmm. Me thinks you may need too see your local GP regarding these gut feelings!!!!!
          He did and told we will sign players as texting fans to buy S/T

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            totally concur with all this - its all a bit deja vu from exactly this time last year.
            Targets missed and then nw pulls one out the hat who we all prefer to the original messiah. Things never change and never will.

Comment

How many were not going to renew last season when we signed Jamie Mackie, just wondered?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                How many were not going to renew last season when we signed Jamie Mackie, just wondered?
                you can add derry and hill as well! and look how derry especially turnrd out!

Comment

Working...
                X