We will sign............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will sign............

4-5 new player's as stated by NW on SSN. Nobody is signing player's yet, there is ample time yet, as we are still only in early June. Norwich & Swansea have only bought above average Championship player's IMO.

I personally, am not concerned & believe we will sign proven Premiership standard player's.

I am looking forward to the new arrivals being announced on the Official site, I honestly believe NW will not let us down.

Dont panic all will be well.

BTW this is just a personal opinion

Hope you're right but believe that proven Premiership standard will cost more than the likes of Graham whom we were unable to attract
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I don't think anyone is worried about NW letting us down, its the non spending owners that concern us the most and NW did wonders on a shoe string budget. Unfortunately he will need funds to keep us up and signs are not looking good.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think it is a case of Neil letting us down or not. It is whether he has the funds available that he believes he needs to make a strong fist of survival next year. What we do not know (yet) is how much he has to spend. He might be a great manager but he is not a miracle worker. If he doesn't get somewhere around 10million plus, I personally think we may be heading straight for the trapdoor.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I don't think anyone is worried about NW letting us down, its the non spending owners that concern us the most and NW did wonders on a shoe string budget. Unfortunately he will need funds to keep us up and signs are not looking good.
          agree with you but things are only not looking good atm.. Its june. very early days yet. We lost out of DG but life goes on, DG was not going to be our only signing was he. I agree with orginal poster that we will need 2 strikers next year. We will be ok. The board are tight yes but they wont want clients coming to watch a losing football team!
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Norwich and Swansea are selling out of ST's because they've already signed players and have demonstrated their intent.They're also offering ST's at sensible,fair prices.Mine at LR has gone up by 75% (not 7.5% like Norwich).Until our board start getting in some decent players soon there's not going to be much improvement before 30/6 on the 2000 ST's so far allegedly sold.Our big news (and no disrespect to them) Is that Ramage and Helguson have entered into new contracts - yippee.

Comment

I agree that if the board don't sign big names soon S/T sales will be poor.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                I agree that if the board don't sign big names soon S/T sales will be poor.
                so they should be greedy money grabbing *******s!!

Comment

I know the board are tight but is it possible that because we have billionaire owners nobody has said what our real transfer budget is as they are afraid that clubs are expecting us to pay over the odds for players we are interested in

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                    Norwich and Swansea are selling out of ST's because they've already signed players and have demonstrated their intent.They're also offering ST's at sensible,fair prices.Mine at LR has gone up by 75% (not 7.5% like Norwich).Until our board start getting in some decent players soon there's not going to be much improvement before 30/6 on the 2000 ST's so far allegedly sold.Our big news (and no disrespect to them) Is that Ramage and Helguson have entered into new contracts - yippee.
                    So you would be happy with Rangers signing Vaughan and Morrison ? I know i wouldn't and I don't expect BIG money signings either but these 2 would not have convinced me to buy as season ticket.............bit of an over reaction dont you think !

Comment

Originally posted by Sexton75 View Post
                      4-5 new player's as stated by NW on SSN. Nobody is signing player's yet, there is ample time yet, as we are still only in early June. Norwich & Swansea have only bought above average Championship player's IMO.

I personally, am not concerned & believe we will sign proven Premiership standard player's.

I am looking forward to the new arrivals being announced on the Official site, I honestly believe NW will not let us down.

Dont panic all will be well.

BTW this is just a personal opinion
                      Where we now have decided to instead go for 'above average' (as you call them) Div 1 players CMS.

Beyond disbelief.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

What happened to the two signings NW said he was hoping to tie up before the end of May ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          What happened to the two signings NW said he was hoping to tie up before the end of May ?
                          You know what happens with Chinese whispers don't you?
                          Probably totally mixed up what was heard, which was probably something like 'we'll sign someone in the end maybe'
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                          X