Taarabt's Skill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt's Skill

Who in the premiership going by pure football skill has more then our Tarbs ?

a handful at most

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
      a handful at most
      And whom may they be ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Who in the premiership going by pure football skill has more then our Tarbs ?
        There's no doubt that Taarabt is very skilful, but we have not yet seen him play against Premiership players. Therefore it is difficult to say.

Comment

According to some pundits on telly (might have been the MOTD boys? or a BEEB commentary team?) no-one since Cristiano Ronaldo.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

nani

Comment

Nasri?

Comment

Grabbing at straws !!

Comment

Nani has more skill than Taarabt!? Your having a laugh aint ya! Nani is a good player, that's why he plays for Man United, but he rarely pulls off his tricks, and steps overs without actually beating the player isn't a skill. On the other hand, Nasri has got to be up there, but I dont even think he or anyone else in the Premier League has that raw skill that Taarabt possesses. Not since Cristiano Ronaldo anyway. I remember when Ronaldo first arrived in the Prem, he use to do all these step overs and not really get any where. Taarabt was like that when we had him on loan. However, he's improved since then, and he's improved alot, and will continue to improve under the right guidance. I have no doubt Taarabt will be able to pull off his tricks against most teams in the Prem, but its going to be interesting to see how he plays against the top teams like Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Everton etc. (Not sure about Arsenal, because there defence is shi*e) Cant wait untill the new season begins

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                    Nani has more skill than Taarabt!? Your having a laugh aint ya! Nani is a good player, that's why he plays for Man United, but he rarely pulls off his tricks, and steps overs without actually beating the player isn't a skill. On the other hand, Nasri has got to be up there, but I dont even think he or anyone else in the Premier League has that raw skill that Taarabt possesses. Not since Cristiano Ronaldo anyway. I remember when Ronaldo first arrived in the Prem, he use to do all these step overs and not really get any where. Taarabt was like that when we had him on loan. However, he's improved since then, and he's improved alot, and will continue to improve under the right guidance. I have no doubt Taarabt will be able to pull off his tricks against most teams in the Prem, but its going to be interesting to see how he plays against the top teams like Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Everton etc. (Not sure about Arsenal, because there defence is shi*e) Cant wait untill the new season begins
                    With all the crap flying around at the moment - this one post has made me remember why I got so excited about last season and am now excited about the next one as well.
                    Thanks for that.

Comment

Yea, be excited mate! I know the season ticket prices are a complete joke, but were going to be on the TV a lot, and I think im going to try going to more away games than home games, for the day out, and the tickets are going to be cheaper.
                      Plus, we got one of the most skilful players in the league whos going to run rings around a lot of defences in the league im sure. I'm all for entertaining football! I'd glad i'm a QPR fan! Imagine supporting Stoke, Wolves or Blackburn (yaaaaawn!)

Comment

Don't forget Ronaldo was also playing alongside quality players, will be interesting to see how Taarabt gets on in the premier league.

Comment

[B]I'm all for entertaining football! I'd glad i'm a QPR fan! Imagine supporting Stoke, Wolves or Blackburn (yaaaaawn!)

Be a hell of a lot cheaper ;)

Comment

well players I like to watch are Nasri, Modric, Suarez, little guys who make the big guys miss, it's different if you're in the middle or on the wings, must be harder for fabregas than it is for Adel, however we all have to see what he can do against the fullbacks of chelsea, Arsenal, spurs , man U and man city, they're a lot faster and are usually full internationals. You try stepovers against them, they're more likely to step on your metatarsal eventually.

Comment

Cant wait to see Tarbs nutmeg the likes of terry....

Comment

Working...
                              X