I just don't get it, please explain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't get it, please explain.

I don't get it, ok we didn't get the top leading scorer from the championship (Graham) as we lost out to the team who were promoted only via the play offs.
    So you would think we should go one better and get a proven prem striker, but oh no not at QPR, we go even lower and go for the top 1st Div lead scorer (CMS) that's two leagues lower and unproven in the prem. WTF?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

We'll even lose out on CMS to someone like Wigan.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

As bad as this is looking, I'd still rather wait and see what happens before getting upset.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I thought its was DJ Cambell now, that's the new buzz word for all our inside information agents!
        Last edited by winalotto; 07-06-2011, 07:33 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          I don't get it, ok we didn't get the top leading scorer from the championship (Graham) as we lost out to the team who were promoted only via the play offs.
          So you would think we should go one better and get a proven prem striker, but oh no not at QPR, we go even lower and go for the top 1st Div lead scorer (CMS) that's two leagues lower and unproven in the prem. WTF?
          cms scored goals for posh when they were in the champ.
          would love cms and mackie up top next year
          add ridgewell, routledge clyne or naughton bullard and another striker and ill be more than happy

Comment

But we can all keep saying add x, y and z player and we'll be happy, trick is we actually need to go and do it. Have to say Swans and Norwich are showing us how to play the transfer game, we're useless at it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
              But we can all keep saying add x, y and z player and we'll be happy, trick is we actually need to go and do it. Have to say Swans and Norwich are showing us how to play the transfer game, we're useless at it.
              disagree 2.9m on morrison, and 1m+ on vaughn is not good business imo

Comment

time will tell - at least they're making decisions and putting their money where their mouths are. We will once again "do it on the cheap"

Comment

time will tell - at least they're making decisions and putting their money where their mouths are. We will once again "do it on the cheap"
                  i disagree there the only two prem teams doing any business, its clear we offered the same as swansea for dg which means we were willing to spend 3.5m
                  would not surprise if mr moses name crops up soon.
                  and ive just heard a rumour regarding matt mills.
                  we will all have to wait and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                    cms scored goals for posh when they were in the champ.
                    would love cms and mackie up top next year
                    add ridgewell, routledge clyne or naughton bullard and another striker and ill be more than happy
                    Mackie up front for us in the prem? lol bloody hope not, might as well play HH

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Mackie up front for us in the prem? lol bloody hope not, might as well play HH
                      explain why he cant please?

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                        explain why he cant please?
                        dont think he is any where near Premiership quality or standard.
                        had a purple patch with us as did Agyemang and he runs like a whippet all over the pitch but thats about it imo. Hope im wrong tho and he turns out to be prem class but i think we will sign a couple of strikers ahead of him by season start.

Comment

I agree with you Moon and Benny
                          So far Norwich have bought Vaughan and Morrison and possibly be getting Lansbury,Johnson and Bennett apart from Vaughan none have played in the prem so they may be spending but are taking a chance

Swansea have bought Graham great last year but unproven dont think many other teams have started buying yet so theres still plenty of time yet

Lets ignore all these rumours and wait until we actually buy someone before we start to worry about next season

Im unhappy with the way this club is being run by the owners but I cant see it changing and Im sure that they wouldnt listen to us fans even if we protested day after day, I appreciate that to compete in the Prem you have to spend big money but Neil got us up last year on the cheap perhaps he can perform another miracle this year

Comment

Matt Mills would be a great signing, though I'm not falling into the trap of getting excited by any more rumours again! Moses, not that keen. We need a goalscorer, but then again haven't we always!

Comment

Matt Mills would be a great signing, though I'm not falling into the trap of getting excited by any more rumours again! Moses, not that keen. We need a goalscorer, but then again haven't we always!
                              scary thought cant think of a striker since andy thompson to score 20plus in a season!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X