No announcement yet.

i did say graham was 50/50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and he scores goals for fun irrespective of the level.
    Stats?
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Sorry guys but who is CMS?

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        he never bought a house and the most we went up to was 3 million. It was warnocks decision not to sign him. He wants someone who has done it in the premiership. From what i have been told Bullard and Campbell be thursday and friday respectively. Thats it for now will update later.
        50/50 So your saying we may sign him or we may not sign him./ F**k me that genious!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
          As been mentioned before Bullard, naughton,routledge,bougherra.CMS, Keane, are the main guys few other that cant be said at the mo
          DJ campbell?
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            Stats?
            98 goals in 210 apps for Posh
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Worked it out now.

Comment

it was the "irrespective of the level" stat I was particularly interested in.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                  it was the "irrespective of the level" stat I was particularly interested in.
                  The "irrespective of the level" part was put there to avoid the usual suspects from saying - but he aint done it in the EPL, Champ, International etc - the point being Warnock likes this kind of player and he does score goals (so knows where the net is) although you will all come back and say yeah but he scored all those goals in the lower leagues -
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I'm just assuming now he's a Swansea player now. Just hope we can sign a striker with just as much if not more potential to bang in the goals for us to maintain Premiership status.
                    Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Whether the information is accurate or not - I don't really care. What I do care about is posters talking some sense - and what is said above is complete sense.

Why pay over the odds for an unproven player? No way is Graham worth a 4 year deal and the £3.5 transfer fee paid. CMS has the work ethic that fits Warnock's mould - and he scores goals for fun irrespective of the level.
                      So the top scorer in the Championship is overpriced and under-experienced at £3.5m but the top scorer in League One is good value at £3m. Right...
                      Last edited by Rsonist; 08-06-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Graham has had one good season with goals and will be useless in the prem mark those words for referall when he is a failure
                        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Seriously worried that we're not signing or interested in defenders! Naughton and Bougherra would be great signings, however we need a couple more additions at the back. Hill, Gorkss, Hall, Shittu, Connolly, Orr and Ramage will get ripped apart and should be no more than squad players.

Comment

Working...
                          X