if qprfc is now a business led group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if qprfc is now a business led group

why won't they listen to their CUSTOMERS, US??

CORPORATE brings in huge sums of ££££
    so do we...also our pittance spent on beers,pies, etc brings in extra pennys
    i know my £20 is not much, but it's my £20 and for that i do not ask anyone to run into walls or suchlike.

the club cannot afford to treat us with the disdain and in difference they currently do, there are not the numbers of new fans they believe ( and who tells of em of such..?) they rarely answer an email, if in box office you might get an answer of a vagueness ,,ie when are cardiff/watty tkts on sale etc
    very poor business....sadly the "WALL" IS GOING BACK UP at the club

low season ticket sales in , again, a real issue
    as swansea and norwich announce sell outs......they are in the transfer market and we seem stalled, no momentum....all that promotion feelgood left to go stale and who knows, is now turning to sadness and
    anger?

Because we are owned by businessmen who are involved in a non fan based sport called F1, rather than being owned by someone like Fayed at Fulham who is a shopkeeper and knows all about customer satisfaction.....

Real businessmen, real football.......
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
    X