Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If We Had No Bernie, Flavio, or MittaL..What Would have Happened To Our Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If We Had No Bernie, Flavio, or MittaL..What Would have Happened To Our Club?

I know fans are unhappy about prices, but with the ABC loan hanging over our heads back in 2007, how do you think it would have gone for QPR?

Would we be a Luton or a Palace kind of club right now?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

zzzzzzzzzzzz Why oh why pete?

Comment

What we have to recognise is that our dignity and our ability to influence, ideally control our club is the most important thing.

So what if we had gone bankrupt? So what? We would start again in the non-leagues and get QPR back into the football league. Now that would be something exciting, something rewarding, and something to be really proud of.

Beats begging billionaires for the drippings off their nose!

Comment

Pete not sure really, I try not to look at what could have happened.

I'm far more looking forward to the future and spending 50 quid a game to watch players like Connolly, ramage and Orr.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

On the basis no Football League clubs have actually gone out of business (so far) I'm pretty sure we would have different owners and would probably be better off!!!!Even the chicken farmers at B'Burn seem a better bet than Tango & Cash!!!!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Ronny Rosenthal would have saved us... There you go.. Please lock this stupid thread now.

Comment

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.......

Have you worked out who was at fault for our record FA fine yet????
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Ronny Rosenthal would have saved us... There you go.. Please lock this stupid thread now.
                Yeah he would of been a good owner plus we could of dropped hulse for him. Even at 50 plus he would do a job.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

See how Pete Put, Mittal, Bernie & Flav in the title.

That way , whoever takes over , he is still in with!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    I know fans are unhappy about prices, but with the ABC loan hanging over our heads back in 2007, how do you think it would have gone for QPR?

Would we be a Luton or a Palace kind of club right now?
                    No!!

now move on

Comment

I Agree that they came in and saved us going into Adin at the time. but I'm if it hadn't been them someone else would have come along and done the same. but also these people who some defend vehmently have dragged this club through the dirt and made us a laughing stock at times.

Comment

haqpr1963

Your inability to answer a question, is really beyond me.

To answers yours

Have you worked out who was at fault for our record FA fine yet????
                        If the FA decide its one person, they ban them for lengthy period of time from Football in this country. Its that simple
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Why all this, again??

Comment

My inability to answer a question?????

Now I have heard everything............

I gave up on trying to ask you a straight question a long, long time ago, Pete.....
                            Last edited by haqpr1963; 06-06-2011, 02:35 PM.
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I think id be much happier right now if we were a League 1 or 2 side building from scratch with proper decent owners running the club.
                              At this moment in time i feel ill when i think of those c0nts running (or ruining)my beloved club.
                              I bet any money once Warnock is finished with us, probably the minute we lose a premiership game, he will tell us exactly whats going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Working...
                              X