No announcement yet.

Swansea/Watford agree deal for Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baffles me how some people are seemingly so delighted that we've missed out on a good player, Graham, cause they can now have a pop at individuals on this messageboard. The info was clearly put up on this site in good faith and it would be a very boring place without rumours of this sort....get over it

Comment

Agree magic but seems to be for their ego aswell mate. If people are so sure about their information then they can learn to take a bit of stick!!!no?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I'll be gutted IF we don't get Graham but people should never say a signing is nailed on as you get peoples hopes up and if it doesnt happen it makes you look like a mug.
        Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          baffles me how some people are seemingly so delighted that we've missed out on a good player, Graham, cause they can now have a pop at individuals on this messageboard. The info was clearly put up on this site in good faith and it would be a very boring place without rumours of this sort....get over it
          I have to say, I agree with you, but when you state things as a 'done deal' and 'fact', then I'm afraid you're setting yourelf up for a fall if it doesn't happen.

There are plenty of ways to phrase something, such as 'we are in talks', or 'deal very close' etc., but the whole 100% bowlocks can come back to bite you on the ####.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Well. Ignoring the Kerfuffle over who's sauce tastes the best - they can have him for that price. Who's to say that Graham will cut it in the prem? It's all well and good when you're getting a bit of route one feeding against champinship defences - but when your team is getting mullered up front by the likes of Man U ands the Blue **** down the road, and you've got to take every bloody chance every bloody game - then it's a totally different ballgame. Look at Ambrose: Banging in the goals one year - pony the next.
            And don't forget that we've showed "ambition" on various shite in the past - and some of them are still hanging around, not playing, and drawing mega wages.

£2.5 million - worth a punt.

£3.5 million - too much when you consider that you could get a seasoned pro like Roberts for half of that - who, with his experience will help us through that all important first year.

Cheers

Mav

Comment

We are a total shambolic useless excuse for a football club (Warnock and team aside) the jokers that run the club are embarrassing in everything they do.

Paladini, Briatore and Ecclestone need to go otherwise we are heading 100% for relegation. This bloke might not be worth 3.5m but I guarantee anyone he will score more goals than Helgusson/Agyemang/Vine/Hulse put together.

Danny Graham is Ambitious, Young, Hungry, Fast and English. Something that all of the *****s that run our club are not......
              :drunk:

Comment

All these people suddenly trying to be message board itk's is ****ing embarrassing....

Bar 1 or 2 who i know on here and who have come up trumps a few times, the rest of you are all ****ing clueless..
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

So the fee we need to match is £3.5m. Will QPR pay that much for a player?

And.... anyone else see the sweet irony of that particular figure??

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                    No one is having a pop at anyone, just discussing the noble art of ********ting.

How do you know we missed out on Graham?
                    How do you know we were interested and made an offer for him?

You know this because Pete and arewe said we were and that he had 100% signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      No one is havving a pop at anyone.

You know this because Pete and arewe said we were and that he had 100% signed him.
                      Mason stop being such a bellend!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Because it was all over the media

Comment

Waitey70 Waitey
                          by QPRnot606
                          @
                          @paulfinney1969 @QPRGoddard Swansea had a deal tied up with Watford activated in event of winning PO. Prev worked with Rodgers.
                          ==================================
                          Saw and interesting tweet earlier, seems our ITKs were right, it was a done deal!

Comment

No one is havving a pop at anyone.

It was widely reported that we put an official £2.5m bid in for him.

Who can prove we did? But it was a bit more than a couple of blokes on a messageboard.
                            SSN, etc..

I tend to think we did make that £2.5m bid.

Comment

Working...
                            X