No announcement yet.

Let's be having you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connors is one of those annoying ***** who every time something is done that upsets the majority, he is on here telling people to accept what ever is being proposed and tells people they should get on with it, stop moaning and be more grateful etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I just find myself facing a real dilema Hanwell, on the one hand I don't want to give my ST up but I sit in an area which not only costs an arm and leg I am risk at being surrounded by the real prawn sandwich brigade. Platinum is full of loads of old skool Rangers fans you probably know, I believe between 50%+ wil move to Gold Areas next season. The pricing structure to me has been set up to price us out and sell premium matchday tickets. The block tourist bookings are happening thats not made up I have that on good authority. The atmosphere next season is going to be killed once and for all at LR I fear.

I'm just hoping the natives get a little restless and make it not a very unpleasant place to visit next season for the likes of Conner's mates. There was some evidence of this at the Leeds match, we are not Fulham, our fans are simply not that hospitable.

You are right about the little add ons as well, at every little turn the club are looking to tuck the fans up and its a ****ing liberty. Many saw it coming, myself I never thought I'd see these kind off price hikes in a million years, I never thought it would be possible for QPR to charge this. My advice for QPR fans if they are going to renew is to take the Zebra finance option and pay interest free over 4 months because at the end of the day the longer the money is in you're account and not the club the better.

The way things are starting to shape up for the clubs fans I honestly am starting to think the best thing what could happen to us is to get relegated this season and if a few tourists get slapped along the way and protests happen so be it. I can see it turning very nasty over Rangers next season, then the likes of Connors will see just how much fans like being taken for cants to watch this far 'superior product'.
      fully agree mate. met up last night with about 40 rangers fans after the england game. mainly all post on rivals board, the genaral feeling is its very early days many still confident the mittals will still step in. think if they don't we could be in for interesting times ahead vast majority are not going to take this lying down but are holding fire for now.
      we are certainly not a fulham and like you have said qpr could become a very inhospitable place to be next year and not the sort of atmosphere the happy clappys would want to come to.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        Bush Ranger, I understand your point, but there is little chance of Palidini going anywhere so you will just depress yourself thinking what should be done with him. Think positive. At the end of the day for all his shortcomings Palidini seems to be the only person on the board with knowledge of the football world. If they get rid of him, they will need to replace him with someone of similar knowledge, otherwise our club will be worse off.

Let's focus on the future. All the guys people are moaning about are WINNERS. I would have far more sympathy if that was not the case, but we have just WON the Championship. If we cannot be happy after that when will we ever be ?
        Someone of similar knowledge? Are you taking the ****?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Connors is one of those annoying ***** who every time something is done that upsets the majority, he is on here telling people to accept what ever is being proposed and tells people they should get on with it, stop moaning and be more grateful etc, etc.
          well, he's right.......the guy appears to have a brain and uses it.
          He's only annoying to some because the logic used cannot be refuted, dismissed or argued against, although some may try but it mainly manifests itself as abuse or name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            well, he's right.......the guy appears to have a brain and uses it.
            He's only annoying to some because the logic used cannot be refuted, dismissed or argued against, although some may try but it mainly manifests itself as abuse or name calling.
            Why is Connors so right and W12 and others so wrong ?

Comment

They loved conners on the dotorg..........they put im on gardening leave.

Wonder why????
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post

Wonder why????

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Why is Connors so right and W12 and others so wrong ?
                  Imo, right because, and I repeat, the logic and facts he states. Read the op again carefully and think about it. Is there anything there which is not factual. Happy to be corrected.
                  We are in the prem - fact, so lets enjoy it.
                  Moaning about ticket prices is futile, it goes with the territory. I do agree that walk ups are high, but its hobsons choice.
                  The bottom line is we are consumers to this football product. Take it or leave it.
                  Many are moaning in one breath and then stating they will still go because its what they love, which is great, but why have a whinge in the first place? Its not going to change anything is it?
                  Roll on new season!!!!

Comment

so lets all just roll over and take it up the back.

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                      Well if you really, truly support QPR FC, Connors says we should as we are ungrateful swines. Just a simple case of pay up, shut up and stop moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Imo, right because, and I repeat, the logic and facts he states. Read the op again carefully and think about it. Is there anything there which is not factual. Happy to be corrected.
                        We are in the prem - fact, so lets enjoy it.
                        Moaning about ticket prices is futile, it goes with the territory. I do agree that walk ups are high, but its hobsons choice.
                        The bottom line is we are consumers to this football product. Take it or leave it.
                        Many are moaning in one breath and then stating they will still go because its what they love, which is great, but why have a whinge in the first place? Its not going to change anything is it?
                        Roll on new season!!!!
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post

Wonder why????
                          dotorg is like a cult. It doesn't allow freedom of speech and very poorly administered in my opinion.

This board is different.

I disagree with quite a few the posters on here but generally a well run board, hence the reason i post.

I aim to gather support for my points of view, as those that disagree with me, aim to do for theirs.

Just delighted that my team has won something and feel as though the fans are ruining it for themselves by not enjoying the moment. There will be times down the road when we can all be gloomy.

Season tickets are expensive, more than we all would want them to be (including me) but my team are mixing it with the big boys now and we, as fans, need to dig deeper into our pockets, every bit as much as the board.

It is a big responsibility and I am prepared to play my part.

Whilst sympathising with those that genuinely can no longer afford to attend, I still see no major problem in paying a similar amount to Chelsea and Arsenal fans. I appreciate that they have better quality players at this time, however, my club is smaller and has limited potential to make money other than to sell 18000 tickets each week.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                            dotorg is like a cult. It doesn't allow freedom of speech and very poorly administered in my opinion.

This board is different.

I disagree with quite a few the posters on here but generally a well run board, hence the reason i post.

I aim to gather support for my points of view, as those that disagree with me, aim to do for theirs.

Just delighted that my team has won something and feel as though the fans are ruining it for themselves by not enjoying the moment. There will be times down the road when we can all be gloomy.

Season tickets are expensive, more than we all would want them to be (including me) but my team are mixing it with the big boys now and we, as fans, need to dig deeper into our pockets, every bit as much as the board.

It is a big responsibility and I am prepared to play my part.

Whilst sympathising with those that genuinely can no longer afford to attend, I still see no major problem in paying a similar amount to Chelsea and Arsenal fans. I appreciate that they have better quality players at this time, however, my club is smaller and has limited potential to make money other than to sell 18000 tickets each week.
                            You was banned because you was annoying and trying wind us up on there. You are doing the same here.

Comment

Superfan conners strikes again, here to educate the masses again lol.

Its like deja vu on here, we have conners back to lecture us on how to be a superfan and pay any amount to watch qpr, and we the welcome return of a certain person divulging confidential insider information on a daily basis now.

Conners stated before he would pay thousands to watch qpr, clearly bernie and flav were listening.

SUPERFANS OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
                                I'm afraid thats about the bottom line. What's the alternative? Would be interested to know.Like I said, its Hobsons Choice - take it or leave it.

Comment

Working...
                                X