Norwich ....AGAIN !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich ....AGAIN !!!!!

Norwich have bid 3.5 m !! for Robert Snodgrass of Leeds , which has been turned down !!

Not saying he's worth it but they're certainly going for it on the striker front !!

Hitler dead.

Comment

England win world cup

Comment

Oh I get it !!

Big ship sinks on maiden voyage etc !!!

Comment

I've just pulled a small bit of cheeses off my helmet
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Don't worry we'll offer the mighty Peter Ramage a 1 year contract to keep us in the top flight and show the world how good QPR are! All worth it for 800 quid for a season ticket.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

[QUOTE=HammersmithR;621803]Don't worry we'll offer the mighty Peter Ramage a 1 year contract to keep us in the top flight and show the world how good QPR are! All worth it for 800 quid for a season ticket.[/QU
              OTE]

Corrrr. You been on them happy pills again hammersmith

Stop worrying, Warno will have something up his sleeve don't you worry.

Comment

I prefer buying a striker with PL expreience
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  I prefer buying a striker with PL expreience
                  With what? We all know they ain't gonna spend, and if we do get someone who has premiership experience they will probably have retired.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Don't worry we'll offer the mighty Peter Ramage a 1 year contract to keep us in the top flight and show the world how good QPR are! All worth it for 800 quid for a season ticket.
                    Dave, don't buy a season ticket then. It's easy, really.

If you think we're going to start the Prem with the current squad, you're sorely mistaken. I have no doubt we'll strengthen well. You moaned like hell thus time last year, and we went up as champs. You'll never learn. I know you live a moan mate, but this is silly. Your hate campaign against Rambo is shocking. Let's see what happens in the next 4 weeks.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Dave, don't buy a season ticket then. It's easy, really.

If you think we're going to start the Prem with the current squad, you're sorely mistaken. I have no doubt we'll strengthen well. You moaned like hell thus time last year, and we went up as champs. You'll never learn. I know you live a moan mate, but this is silly. Your hate campaign against Rambo is shocking. Let's see what happens in the next 4 weeks.
                      Benny what makes it worse is that he not only hates Ramage , but his love in for Connolly and Gorkks is laughable.

Hammersmith even doubted The potential signing of Ashley Williams from swans, who is a full international and the stand out defender in last years league, also in team of the year 2 years running...

I wonder about some of our fans I really do!!

Comment

Working...
                      X