Realistic signings for the tight fisted board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic signings for the tight fisted board

GK BACK UP Keiron Westwood- after sir Paddy kenny, best keeper in champ last season.probably too good to play second fiddle for us but again young hungry and on a free.
    RB Naughton- Champ team of year, pacey and would thrive with Premiership first team football.
    LB Ben Mee - leicesters best player against us, won't ever play for man city.
    CB Luke Chambers- Improved massively last two seasons, massive set piece threat warnock tried to loan him when first came in.
    CM Bullard- Class act, injury prone but then so was most of our squad until last season. If Carl Serrant can get 20 games out of him could be key as will need three midfielders away to top eight nxt season.
    RM- Routs massive for us at end of season and flourished under warnock. Could finally prove his undoubted quality in the Premiership.
    CM/RM- SEB Larsson, great delivery and on a free.
    CM- David Vaughan- ugly bugger but looked very adept in a poor blackpool team. Again on a free.

STR- Bothroyd. Cardiffs best player against us. Better than what we have and on a free.
    STR- Graham- Runs line really well, imo if u can score goals, u can do it in any division. Hungry to prove himself at top level. If bidding goes past 4m would look elsewhere.

Think CMS would be another Mackie, if we need two in a side is arguable.

That could be got for 10m plus wages. I also think would be enough to stay up. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Ads1985; 04-06-2011, 01:35 PM.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

After several attempts and a stubborn board, I'm very surprised not to see anyone being linked with some of the qaulity within the Forest squad, except Camp to Villa.

I've noticed that Tyson has turned down the offer of a new contract at the city ground, but Chambers, Morgan, Guntar and McGugan are all quality players who could might do well in the prem and might be reasonable priced targets?

Comment

DJ. Campbell for me!! Great little player.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Working...
      X