• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR will not give up on Watford striker Graham

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Source: NewsNowQPR/Ealing Gazette

Quote:

QPR are refusing to concede defeat in their pursuit of Watford striker Danny Graham.
    The Hoops are determined to win a tug-of-war with Swansea and WBA for the Watford striker's signature after manager Neil Warnock's initial £2.5m offer was turned down.
    A Loftus Rd. insider told the Ealing Gazette,"Teams sometimes bulid from the back forward,but the manager wants to make sure he has goals in his locker,with Graham providing them.After that,there will be moves for maybe four or five others."

For me any player that comes in must not earn more than 20k a week if the teams that come up want to pay more than that then good luck to them.
    For me its been a good week 9 players who would never get in our side have gone, and then end of next season some serious dead wood earning big money are out of here .
    So if Danny Graham joins if has to join for the shirt not the dollar we have to learn from the mistakes from 3 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
      For me any player that comes in must not earn more than 20k a week if the teams that come up want to pay more than that then good luck to them.
      For me its been a good week 9 players who would never get in our side have gone, and then end of next season some serious dead wood earning big money are out of here .
      So if Danny Graham joins if has to join for the shirt not the dollar we have to learn from the mistakes from 3 years ago
      why would Graham be joining 'for the shirt', he's no a Rangers supporter and got things thrown at him last time he played at LR. That's not to say if he did come he wouldn't become smitten.
      18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post

Agree 100%

What some see as "tight" is actually prudent and beneficial for the longer term stability of the club finances.
        We need to find the Danny Grahams of this world, before they have proven themselves at Chamionship level.
        Once they have done this we cannot/should not afford them. We are and always have been a smalll club.
        Without a willing sugar daddy happy to spunk millions up the wall, it's the only way we can progress.
        We are moving forward, albeit slower than some would wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
          why would Graham be joining 'for the shirt', he's no a Rangers supporter and got things thrown at him last time he played at LR. That's not to say if he did come he wouldn't become smitten.
          I'm sure the "throwers" still think it amusing. Knobs of the highest degree.

Comment

the thowings knobs

you will have to get up early in the morning to find a throwing knob
            i would like to find thenm and give them a piece of my gob
            but they would say, now look here geezer my uncle was robin hood
            we are not crackshots, but are improving and loooking good
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Not until I hear anything officially will I doubt Pete,he has already said over and over that he is coming to us,done and dusted so that's that,if he is wrong he will be slaughtered!

Comment

What gets me is i'm sure pete said the same of Ambrose.........
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Watford accept £3.5 mil bid from Swansea!!
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Can this really be true?

SWANSEA CITY have OUTBID us for a player?

Oh, oh.

Comment

Working...
                    X