How to give yourself extra legroom at LR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to give yourself extra legroom at LR

It needs co-operation from everyone else in your row, but it can be done. Just sit with your legs angled to the left or right. I'm in SAR, there's a permanent empty seat next to me, and I noticed this by trying it out. Much more comfortable.

As we attack the school-end first, that's the way I point my legs for the whole game. Some of you must have empty seats next to you sometimes, check it out. And try it out next season, ask the person beside you to engage, if you don't ask, you don't get. Just an idea.

I got an end of row seat, so my legs are perm in the isle.....
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      I got an end of row seat, so my legs are perm in the isle.....
      next season you will be getting up for all the tourists going to get hot dogs and leaving on 80 minutes!

Comment

I have to do that now, must have some right pi$$heads around me, they spend half the match getting their beers down their throats........
        They seek him here.................

Comment

I stand in R Block. problem solved!
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Why not just chop both your legs off from the knee down? problem solved!!

Like Jeff, I stand back row of R Block
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
            X