Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets all cut the crap!

Conspiracy theory

Now what if the board are cleverer than you and i and considering the announcement of the recent divorce, have carefully timed it just nicely for all things...good? FA Appeals etc:kiss:

We have been "here" before with a change in running the club.... What would change structually?

Amit and Ikshan took over at a volatile time and they steadied the ship after all the rubbish. Warnock came in but did we ever really know who sailed the ship? Please no smart responses, "full steam ahead, the island of 7 charges"

Warnock rips up the championship and reunites the fanbase for the first time since IH laid his grass (no - you know what i mean).

Warnock has said over the last few months in interviews that FB has been involved - i'm sorry guys we took our eyes off the ball!

How we sailed through and beyond the "island of 7 charges" i'll never know, i can have an opinion,we all do, WE ALL AS FANS HAVE A DUTY OF CARE - that's worth remembering for ALL.

We always knew that BE & FB viewed the EPL as the dream - they love this kind of thing, however we now have some idea how they will fund it....But alas no connection with supporters - we'll suck it up... cos that's what we do! DONT WE?

It's been turned on it's head "a pretend gun fight" you can look that up
    Maybe perception was not reality.....

I'm positive it will work out and if it dont then drummer boys drum can be burnt at the stake anyway - cos quite frankly the claims on this board have been nothing short of treason to the fanbase. Come on pete, as a fan surely you shouldn't have to build things up to knock them down repeatedly over and over season after season?

It's getting old....

Am i wrong?

Afterall "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

THE ABOVE LINE SHOULD HEADLINE THIS SITE...........

We are the most schizophrenic fan base in England...

Treat us as such - we have all been through enough! Again why repeat?

Of course you there's always a west london fc down the line
    Last edited by section60; 04-06-2011, 01:47 AM. Reason: I'm in the bath.......

Didn't the clash already make an album about this?
    Wasn't very good, either.

Comment

The clash...

Top 5 Q.P.R. relevant clash links

1. London calling
      2. The cost of living EP:strive:
      3. Cut the Crap
      4. Give 'Em Enough Rope

Sooner or later No 4? - what you waitin for?
      Last edited by section60; 04-06-2011, 02:24 AM.

Comment

A striker, two fullbacks and jimmy bullard.

Comment

Great post

Comment

section 60.

Warnock done a terrific job, but the board backed him in the players he wanted.

He got the players he wanted last season, see no reason why it won't be the same this season.

Only two players I know he was disappointed not getting were Walters and naughton.

If the board were not up for it last season, see no reason why they would have sanctioned deals for Mackie, Kenny, Taarabt etc. Okay, they didn't spend loads, but we were champions
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Let's face it all 3 of them are pretty shrewd and like a deal, they ain't going to tell everyone how much they are going to spend are they ?

None of us or the media have any real idea how much they are willing to spend. Talk the spending down and don't get ripped off.

I think they'll at least want to consolidate a place in the PL.

Comment

Lets all cut the crap!

I'll stick to cutting the grass, if it's all the same to you.

Comment

Working...
                X