what do you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you..

..think away fans will make of our ground if they turn up this season? i mean we know what we are getting for our money, i think a fair few are in for a real eye opener!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

who cares what they think, it's our ground

Comment

They will probably think exactly what it is..

a sh1thole.. great to be near the action but apart from that we all know the downsides...

Comment

I think they will very annoyed when they have to spend 50-60 quid to watch football in our old ground!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          I think they will very annoyed when they have to spend 50-60 quid to watch football in our old ground!!!!!
          I think the fans will like the day out. Good boozers etc, grounds old but so is qpr. May make them think how hard we have had it last 15 years.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

A lot of Prem fans have been to LR in the past 6-7 years so, other than the prices, it won't be a shock.
            Wolves, Wigan, West Brom, Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke, Norwich, Swansea, Man city (League Cup), Fulham (when they ground shared) -- no shock for them!

But the Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd fans --will be a real eye-opener for some of them!!
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

tbf since we've been out the top flight the PL has seen the likes of Bradford, burnley, watford (only 3 stands!), blackpool, barnsley...don't think ours is that bad compared to theirs was!

Comment

It will be like a 3D experience if you compare the distance you are from the pitch at some grounds nowadays.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Im really getting at the price the away fans will pay for the experience of sitting in our ground, I dont think many will see it as good value for money!

Comment

Small.. uncomfortable.. bad for your legs.. expensive.. no view of giant tv screen and bad lager..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      Small.. uncomfortable.. bad for your legs.. expensive.. no view of giant tv screen and bad lager..
                      That's what we want them to think, if they relay it more away fans will not bother travelling and we will have a fortress.
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Everyone I've spoken to is really looking forward to it - proper little ground they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                          Im really getting at the price the away fans will pay for the experience of sitting in our ground, I dont think many will see it as good value for money!
                          I agree. They will almost certainly see it as poor value for money. That's the way see it, and just do not get the reason why Tango and Cash think it is right to charge the prices they set.

They sat in the seats when they bought the club and realised that the seats were too small and there was little or no leg room. So they made immediate plans to rip them out and create a new seating area for themselves, rich friends and any one else willing to pay £200 per game. Of course they had to wait until pre season to do this.

They must surely know that not everyone has the same matchday experience.

I think they will find that many clubs will return unsold tickets. The only away fans who will pay these prices are the local ones with little or no travel expense or those clubs at the end of the season with something to play for i.e a top four finish or to avoid relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            I agree. They will almost certainly see it as poor value for money. That's the way see it, and just do not get the reason why Tango and Cash think it is right to charge the prices they set.

They sat in the seats when they bought the club and realised that the seats were too small and there was little or no leg room. So they made immediate plans to rip them out and create a new seating area for themselves, rich friends and any one else willing to pay £200 per game. Of course they had to wait until pre season to do this.

They must surely know that not everyone has the same matchday experience.

I think they will find that many clubs will return unsold tickets. The only away fans who will pay these prices are the local ones with little or no travel expense or those clubs at the end of the season with something to play for i.e a top four finish or to avoid relegation.
                            Not if it was Bernie who had the job, he would have passed them as ok.
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              Not if it was Bernie who had the job, he would have passed them as ok.

True, if it was up to him, but he does what Tango (the fat orange one) wants. And he wanted a bigger seat to sit on and the leggy models wanted more leg room. So they ripped out a load of seats and created the 'deluxe' W12 seating area.

Comment

Working...
                              X