Defending the Indefensible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defending the Indefensible

The actions of Flavio and Bernie in respect to the ticket prices cannot be defended. I am fed up with the line that these two have been bank rolling the club, the club is built on sand with these two in charge. The utter contempt that they have shown to the loyal fan base is clear to see. I accept that prices increase when you get into the premier league, but surely one season with a small increase would have been fair, then increase the following season if you stay up. The sooner they are gone the better, I wished we had not gone up as I am sure without the premier league money coming in they would have gone. I urge all supporters not to renew there season tickets, hard as it is we must send a clear message. We were here before they came and we will be after they have gone, which I hope will be sooner rather than later.

What he said.

Comment

I agree that they cannot possibly defend the new prices.

The ST prices are bad enough, but to more than double the price of match day tickets is obscene.

They can argue all they like about playing better class opposition, but to ask fans to pay £47-72 per game (that's if they don't add new categories and go even higher) is just not on.

I will not be going to watch any of the games whilst these prices are being charged and probably never again as long as FB and BE own the club.

Comment

The only people who defend the regime at the top are those with a self interest as Francois La Rochefoucauld once said:

"Virtues lose themselves in self interest, as rivers in the sea"

Comment

Working...
        X