Platinum Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platinum Season Tickets

Please could someone give me a quick review?

Not sure about renwing Upper Loft at £769 does Platinum represent better value at £999?

Dont wont to renew at these prices but what can we do? club has got us by the short and curlys!

the club aint got u by the short and curlys u have a mind dont renew make a stand.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
      the club aint got u by the short and curlys u have a mind dont renew make a stand.
      How can you say that ...QPR is either in your blood or not !

Comment

We were moved from the best seats in the ground to make way for W12 seats,we were moved to Platinum seats and they were terrible views,you did at least have a bar that overcharged for all drinks.

Now however all the best Platinum tickets will have gone and the bar has been nicked for the press people,the price of £999 is now a rip off compared to seats in SA gold which can be separated by the aisle and cost £760.

My advice avoid and buy gold in SA and spend £240 in the pub.
        Last edited by Romford Hoop; 01-06-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          Kind of agree but the club clearly don't really care if I renew or not, spent thousands over the last 15 years seems silly not to renew now because STs are over priced by £300. I would be the only loser not seeing my team play in the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            We were moved from the best seats in the ground to make way for W12 seats,we were moved to Platinum seats and they were terrible views,you did at least have a bar that overcharged for all drinks.

Now however all the best Platinum tickets will have gone and the bar has been nicked for the press people,the price of £999 is now a rip off compared to seats in SA gold which can be separated by the aisle and cost £760.

My advice avoid and buy gold in SA and spend £240 in the pub.
            I thought there is a Platinum bar?

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              I thought there is a Platinum bar?
              There was last season,but as has been mentioned,we've now lost that priviledge next season to the press.Also the legroom in Platinum is horrendous,allow for medical bills for Deep Vein Thrombosis.

Comment

Does anyone know how many ST's were allocated?

Comment

Is there more leg room in Platinum?
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

personally thin k the gold good enough i sit in b block the view great, 249 extra for a cusioned seat looks a rip off

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      Is there more leg room in Platinum?
                      Definite NO.The backs of the seats in front cut into your knees.

Comment

Thats what I thought, have to get aisle seats normally as I'm over 6'2"

No value paying more for damaged knees
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                        X