How many season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many season tickets

So after the intial shock of last weeks news, how many people do we think have actually renewed their season tickets, its a wonder the official website hasnt mentioned that season ticket renewals have been going well and we are expecting most to renew LOL

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
    So after the intial shock of last weeks news, how many people do we think have actually renewed their season tickets, its a wonder the official website hasnt mentioned that season ticket renewals have been going well and we are expecting most to renew LOL
    Some of us haven't yet received a renewal pack. Guess anyone that has done it already has just done it on-line with no thought to the costs or consequences?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Some of us haven't yet received a renewal pack. Guess anyone that has done it already has just done it on-line with no thought to the costs or consequences?
      did it over the phone never recieved the pack

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
        I reckon there's only been one, me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          I did it in the box office.

Comment

No renewal packs for us either.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Conspiracy! Is there a renewal pack? Hmmmmmmmmmm
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

...i haven't received one yet...what's going on?! are they holding off sending them so that we can all prepare ourselves for that massive ticket rise?

Comment

They probably think no one has a computer/laptop so won't have seen them yet.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X