Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amit back for round 2 - This could get interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what the true value of the club might be or what is being bid but for those that say pay up or shut up I would say if someone is going to buy the club the less they pay for it the more potentially they have to invest in the club once they have it, an extra 10M or 20M paid to the existing shareholders is 10 or 20M that we wont see on the pitch or potentially in seat price reductions
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Dazzer respect your posts but don't really see your point here. Yes the debt is loaded onto the club but this simply reduces the value of the club (hence why Newcastle's headline value is a lot less than you might imagine). So they are putting off paying possibly but only at the expense of reducing their asset. Its not that somehow the fan loses out and the rich owners get away without paying the debt.
      What I mean here is people seem to think Bernie and Flavio are bank rolling the club funding everything with money out of their own pocket, which simply is not the case. The only person who has really put money into QPR from his own pocket was the other Italian who was trying to take Flavio to court. Any money Flavio has put into QPR he's go back by selling shares to Bernie and Amit as well as the £600K or whatever it was a season interest on the loan. Please don't think money out of his own sky rocket is working wonders for the club.

Comment

Please be true
        FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Dazzer is just making the point that it's a loan not bankrolling abramovich style.

Pete has brought this up on numerous occasions like they are gods! It was always a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
            Dazzer is just making the point that it's a loan not bankrolling abramovich style.

Pete has brought this up on numerous occasions like they are gods! It was always a loan.
            And Abramovich style is the same thing.

Do you really think RA was gifting the money to the s c u m?

"Chelsea is “Debt Free” – Owes Roman Abramovich £726m

The club remains ostensibly debt-free but Roman Abramovich maintains the right to call in the millions of pounds he is owed. Abramovich channelled his loans to the club by loaning money to Chelsea Limited, who then loaned it on to Chelsea FC plc, which runs the club.

It is true that the loans from the holding company to Chelsea FC plc were fully converted to shares last year. However Abramovich’s loan to Chelsea Limited, the holding company which owns Chelsea FC plc, was not. That loan remains owing; in fact it increased from £701m, because Abramovich loaned another £25m in a year when Chelsea’s extravagant spending, and the dismissal of Luiz Felipe Scolari and his coaching team, produced losses of £47m.

The accounts of Chelsea Limited (whose name was changed during the year to Fordstam Limited), show that loan still outstanding: £726m, owed to Abramovich.

A spokesman for the club confirmed that yesterday: “Recapitalisation of loans happened at the level of Chelsea FC plc, not the holding company (Fordstam), therefore making the football club debt free.

The loan is interest free, but it is repayable if Abramovich gives 18 months’ notice. The Russian could still demand the money back some day, either if the club is making a profit, or if he were to sell it. He has not, in fact, written off the huge loans he has made on his Chelsea adventure."

http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-05...bromovich-726m
            Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Shamie - Roman - has already written off a fair amount of debt - he has a lot more of a long term love affair!

Will anybody pick up chelsea's 750m debt plus cost structure!

Are you having a laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Markyqpr View Post
                We have a price like all clubs, pay the going rate or walk away. FB and BE Are in the box seat as majority share holders.
                Until someone puts up the £ to buy them out, we are stuck with them.....END OF !
                which is my point. I dobut BE will sell for the going rate. He'll over inflate the price

Comment

Vish,

I just had an interesting text! Are you posting on behalf of Amit?

Comment

Win 14 draw 6
                    let me have some of what you're smoking..

Comment

Vish,

I just had an interesting text! Are you posting on behalf of Amit?
                      Any clues on the content of your text?
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                      X